Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Its a beautiful scene enacted well by Shehzada. Also both him n Sam were too good in picture scene- tears are unavoidable

But it still feels very platonic- there is no romantic vibe at all and not just this scene but everything shown so far lowers the impact of it. At best it looks like a guardian having to separate from one they took care of.

Not sure how story will pan out with new cast but lets see. As of now these two look like two people who r habitual for eo and care for eo- no romantic inclination.

Hope the story gets back on track with new cast if that is why it was halted and moving in circles.

PS: as much as I feel bad for these two actors if what is told is true then its better. The OG show PH had no guts n tolerated lot coz they couldn’t afford to let go of two main actors n as a result story n performance everything suffered.
Hope this is a learning experience and both improve and gets good opportunities in future

I wish the actors well but doesnot matter how good roles Sheh gets in future we will not have Sam as Abhira opposite him as Armaan. A beautiful pair just destroyed .
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Haven't watched Rohit. So I'm also scared that Abhimaan essence may be lost if Rohit comes. But I trust Sams prowess as a performer.

But I'll miss Sheh too in terms of how he overall played Armaan. Today's pic clicking scene was so sweet. And he cries really well. I liked Sheh as Armaan , not Armaan perse as much because I get annoyed with character often but Sheh made him sincere and someone you don't wanna give up on.

However it does seem like he screwed up off screen. RS is not dudh ka dhula but I do think Sheh ticked him off too much. And sadly he's paying for what he did. He has been too unprofessional if they took such a huge decision to sack him . No PH would do that without enough provocation.

And shehzada looks good when he follows Abhira everywhere but Rohit being little older in age will look awkward

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

My heart feels heavy! It was such a heartbreaking and sweet episode. Every scene was just right.

They played "Darmiyan" on AbhiMaan

Abhira trying to convince Armaan to let her go!! Both of them were broken even with the possibility! I legit cried in that scene! Both of them are too attached.

I loved the cute jealous Armaan! Haaayee!! Sheh would have nailed a Jealous Armaan! (Sheh! I wish things were better. I can't help but feel deprived.) Armaan is gonna be a super possessive husband.

Their clicking pictures together was... tear-jerking! It was such a sweet moment laced with vulnerability and sadness.

His pillow talk! Their first pillow talk! His last line "Mai bhi nehi." means he considers Abhira as his own! His own to love, own to cherish, own to possess, His Abhira.

Abhira knows what Armaan has decided in her heart. She knows Armaan chose her, that's why she was packing her clothes.

Vidya! I don't know her/I don't trust her. But it was nice to see her take a stand against Kaveri for Armaan.

I feel one by one everyone will go against Kaveri. Abhira will bring much-needed changes to the stagnant Poddar House. It was nice to see Vidya acknowledging her inability to love Armaan as her own. And also giving him his due. Armaan is the son of the house.

why r they giving such beautiful episodes before all this mess,may be they were not expecting this is coming too or else they wouldn’t have showed the photoshoot part. Only if Sheh didn’t messed up the things spoiling everything for him and the viewers who accepted him as Armaan . I felt like it’s like a farewell for sheh,Khair now nothing can be changed.

I loved the episode too , how long have they come together these both got attached to each other way too much emotionally. Abhira doesn’t want to leave Armaan and the house but still decide to leave for Armaan’s happiness , he left Ruhi in 2 min for his family but he is not able to do the same with Abhira though he keeps saying family is everything for me subconsciously he accepted Abhira as his family too.

Photoshoot smiley38 they both were too good in showing the pain and then hiding it from each other. The way Abhira holding his shirt while sleeping. I didn’t get what he meant by mushkil phaisla. We will know in tomorrow’s episode.
I loved Vidya and Armaan’s scene , she may or may not flip once Rohit is back but I guess she understood what Abhira said about the sautela treatment they give to Armaan and she also somewhere accepts that to be true , So she stood for her son going against her maa sa. Except that 2 min noodles part Armaan has nothing ppl can hate him.
Dadisa is so mean sa , she is absolutely wrong and she is keeping her ego and zid above everything and here Abhira haven’t done anything wrong that she is doing all this drama.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sa7861

is it just me or did these writers purposefully write these past few episodes like this knowing Sheh was no longer going to be on the show? it's like they are rubbing salt on the wound we just received not so many days ago. my heart was breaking throughout this entire episode because it felt like Sheh and Sam were separating more than Armaan and Abhira. i don't know it might be just me.

don't get me wrong, i still think the decision was right based on the reasons he was released, but i just feel like they shouldn't have written the story like this especially when the fans were so attached to Sheh and Sam as AbhiMaan.

I felt the same way if the writing was coincidence and not plan then

they deliver and I felt their pain

It's not easy thing for actors to build a foundation t make working easy. These two

hade a formula and what will work and what's wouldn't for their characters/ We see in there

behind the scenes how they'll be laughing and telling each where to stand how to move

that's comfort level of trust that's we'll miss.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

My heart feels heavy! It was such a heartbreaking and sweet episode. Every scene was just right.

They played "Darmiyan" on AbhiMaan

Abhira trying to convince Armaan to let her go!! Both of them were broken even with the possibility! I legit cried in that scene! Both of them are too attached.

I loved the cute jealous Armaan! Haaayee!! Sheh would have nailed a Jealous Armaan! (Sheh! I wish things were better. I can't help but feel deprived.) Armaan is gonna be a super possessive husband.

Their clicking pictures together was... tear-jerking! It was such a sweet moment laced with vulnerability and sadness.

His pillow talk! Their first pillow talk! His last line "Mai bhi nehi." means he considers Abhira as his own! His own to love, own to cherish, own to possess, His Abhira.

Abhira knows what Armaan has decided in her heart. She knows Armaan chose her, that's why she was packing her clothes.

Vidya! I don't know her/I don't trust her. But it was nice to see her take a stand against Kaveri for Armaan.

I feel one by one everyone will go against Kaveri. Abhira will bring much-needed changes to the stagnant Poddar House. It was nice to see Vidya acknowledging her inability to love Armaan as her own. And also giving him his due. Armaan is the son of the house.

Bilkul re hamare jealous Armaan ka sapna sapna hi reh geye 💔

Shehezda bahut ache se kr pata jab bhi jealous moment episode me aata ...

Hamari phuti kismat..

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Per aaj abhira ki ek pj dialogue me koi akali nazuk si Kali nhi hoon

Lekin aaj ka episode itna emotional wala tha ki koi bhi joke mujhe hassa nhi paya ,balki me toh ro padi woh bhi subha subha smiley28

it was an emotional episode , patha nahi kyun de rahe hai before the mess.

AA scenes and Armaan and Vidya’s scenes both weee too beautiful and emotional.smiley38

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

So far he doesn’t consider that wrong or his mistake. For both him and Ruhi they r sacrificial lovers- at best he feels guilty for leaving Ruhi, while he thinks He and family has done favor to Abhira. And that is why he shares everything with her and tolerates everything she says about Abhira.

for arman ruhi is always a consoling partner who can come give him peace and he can share his thoughts. He never shared his guilt or pain to anyone in that house. The dialogues given for abhira to him are responsibility always and abhira herself Is freeing him from promise of ak. Manish failed to hold aksharas last call from hospital bed orelse abhira could have stayed in gvs as poti. Now they are connecting back the lost relationship thru manish to abhira. Apart from all past and anger , if they set that relationship again through abhira a positive story will shape up instead of blames, jealousy and torture on audience head. Manish said uss ghar ko badlav ki jarurat hi this suits goenkas actually.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Look at this fake dhongi Manish goenka praying to God ki mere hisse ki khushiyan abhira ki jholi mein daal do smiley39

We should say Amen?

Finally he's doing something right!😄

Edited by Sofna - 7 months ago

The episode is more like bidding farewell to sheh. How I wish he didn’t mess up the things for him and us the viewers who accepted him as Armaan. It will take time to accept the new face.

Looks like no one knows this is coming or else they wouldn’t have done the photoshoot part as they might use them later once AA gets separated.