Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I didn't know that. Then this overnight specs look is suspicious. They usually use that for leaps. But the Holi celebration don't fit in with leap. Unless, of course they are going for a year later Holi. But if leap is there, then they'll change Abhira's looks too. So let's wait.

yeah,.but I don’t think he’ll start wearing glasses in one year..it will have to be more like 5 years…I don’t know..I always thought they were intentionally keeping abhira still immature with regards to her relationship with Armaan..and they hadn’t shown her or him get any knowledgeable romantic inclinations towards each other.they were attached to each other..but it wasn’t romantic from their side..yes it was romantic from.our side..as viewers.. all their hugs and dances.’😂 so I did think it may happen that abhira may leave podaar house and they’d do a short leap and abhimaan will meet again and start their mature love story..but I didn’t expect it like now..and when sheh was there I actually didn’t want it as I wanted them,to,fall in love even before the year was over and for there to be no separation..🤷🏻‍♀️
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh okay okay...

Chalo time passes by..

Everything will move on..

Anita raj ka iv aa gya..

They seriously done something big..

I am sorry to say pata nhi kyun mujhe make-up.room vali baat sach lagti hai..

Becoz.all of them are not telling exact reason but sab yeh keh rahe hai ki kuch bada hua hai..

Anita also.said ki koi personal bond nhi tha..

Sam said koi personal bond nhi tha..

5 mahine ho gye..how is it possible..

Wahi toh kuch toh bada hua hai , lekin koi puri baat nhi batayga ,har koi aapni ek alag alag kahani bata rehi hai ,.

Lekin ek baat sach hai woh dono na hamesha sath sath rehte the ,aur baki sab ek jagah kisise aake milte nhi the ,woh dono aapne hi ek alag scene chalta tha toh obviously kisi ke saath bond bani nhi hogi , sayad banani hi nhi chahiye hogi ...

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wahi wahi ,Aisa hamare sath hi kyu hota hai

Tab toh ham sabko kitne din Tak parishan Hui lekin acha hua anugun ko mila kr series hi ktm kr di . lekin yanha toh luv story' abhi shuru bhi nhi Hui thi aur hamare abhimaan smiley38 ko le kr jo bhi armaan the sab dub gaya 💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....

Galti koi aur kare aur bharapi ham audience kyon Karen ..💔💔💔😭

God this is not fair ,har bar ham hi kyu ..😭

Aare aap ke ship duba kaha hai , just the face will change but Armaan will be same. I know it takes few days/weeks to accept the new face as we all accepted Sheh as Armaan and our Abhira’s Jodi.
I guess they will start AA’s love story soon. And I heard Rohit is a good actor so he may give us better version of Armaan and we might get IV’s of our fav Jodi together too. One good thing is they didn’t start the love story yet so it will be a bit easier for us to accept the new guy beside Abhira. Sam ko kitna difficult hothi hogi to work with a new guy all of a sudden.

I too wish this Sheh guy didn’t mess up the things ruining everything for himself ,PH ,co actors and us the audience who accepted and loving him as Armaan.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

dekha maine ab...😂 nice episode...sahi ka dadi ne...sasu maa bahu se seekh rahi hain...😂 lets c credit deti hain ki nahi abhira ko vidya...😂

waise I was just thinking...yeh to abhira armaan ki shirt/tshirt pakadti hai...aaj bhi pic taking ke waqt tha...when armaan ne isharon mein kaha uska aatj pakaden, abhira later just jheld the shirt.....

does this syblosie ki abhira abhi apna haq nahi samajhti armaan per....iss liye does not hold him...but his clothes....😂

kafi focus hua hai..dadi has noriced...and aaj bhi...

may b later agar abhira armaan ki story hogi, to abhira ko haq ke saath armaan ka haath pakde hue dikhaynege..[LOl]

@ bold: Dadi sa also noticed, she also reminds phupasa-dadisa-armansa convo where he is speaking like his patni. So she may give credit as ... ek gandi machli ..., thats why I am kicking her out and the affected machli (her husband). Do you also want to go too Vidya ...

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Aare aap ke ship duba kaha hai , just the face will change but Armaan will be same. I know it takes few days/weeks to accept the new face as we all accepted Sheh as Armaan and our Abhira’s Jodi.
I guess they will start AA’s love story soon. And I heard Rohit is a good actor so he may give us better version of Armaan and we might get IV’s of our fav Jodi together too. One good thing is they didn’t start the love story yet so it will be a bit easier for us to accept the new guy beside Abhira. Sam ko kitna difficult hothi hogi to work with a new guy all of a sudden.

I too wish this Sheh guy didn’t mess up the things ruining everything for himself ,PH ,co actors and us the audience who accepted and loving him as Armaan.

RUHI IS LUSTY!

I agree. But chemistry is a tricky game. I really hope they ace the chemistry as well because Sam deserves it so much!!!

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

I didn't know that. Then this overnight specs look is suspicious. They usually use that for leaps. But the Holi celebration don't fit in with leap. Unless, of course they are going for a year later Holi. But if leap is there, then they'll change Abhira's looks too. So let's wait.

was that picture mock look test or actual BTS ?

DKP created chaos and is keeping main character’s BTS underwrapped to keep everyone on their toes 🙂

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t think there will be any leap , at most Abhira will be in hostel and invited by Armaan and other Poddars in PM for Holi smiley39

A long distance deal marriage smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yess waiting...