Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Exactly we lost them and there is no point in crying now because no one will careesmiley19

Yeah..

Its like spilled milk now..

It became so big ki even re-entry can't be expected..

It seems shahi had made his mind ki if it worked it worked otherwise he will shut shop the show..

Its must have taken that much courage on his part to do this..

He didn't brought gen leap at lowest trp as people said he previously also dome this.

He for god sake changes the face and actors of 2 out of 3 prominent characters within few hours in ongoing trp toppingshow,male lead of no.1 lead pair

So he must have full prepared himself ki ab jo hoga dekha jayega...

Feeling bd for us as well as sam..becoz agar ab show duba toh uske sath she will also lose a lot...

Edited by Nephy1 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I wish they had included that in a different scene and Armaan feeling guilty about hiding Ruhi ke saath past from her.

i have not seen him guilty for hiding the truth from abhira...nahut dinon se...initially hota tha...but after the val's day...nahi hota hai guilty....may b i missed scenes..😂

Nephy1 thumbnail

Okay guys..

Rohit itna bura bhi nhi lag rahasmiley36

Seen bts video..

They seem happy family..

Have you guys ever seen sheh also like this with them??

Genuine question as I never bothered myself with off-screen up until now..

Seen bts no doubt of whole cast but as rohit is chilling getting clicked,do sheh also used to do same..

Genuinely asking...

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Anu234

But meher how will ab go their because her identity is not revealed na

jarurat mein kaam ayenge bas aur jyada keechenge nahi purana story

Originally posted by: India_TV

i have not seen him guilty for hiding the truth from abhira...nahut dinon se...initially hota tha...but after the val's day...nahi hota hai guilty....may b i missed scenes..😂

Why should he be guilty of not mentioning to Abhira? TBH, they are in an open relationship, where they both can walk out on this marriage, even though they are legally bound.

And when Abhira wants to leave after a year, usko kya hi batana about this hidden "Hots for the brother's Mrs only meeting her for 2 days."

Problem tab shuru hoyegi, when he begins to fall for his wife. That is when these things will start to prick his conscience, considering the very grey Rooh-i will be all the more expressive with her "ang laga de re" antics.

Sunehre din aayenge Armaan babu. Bahut kathin dagar hai panghat ki smiley36

Originally posted by: libran90

Why should he be guilty of not mentioning to Abhira? TBH, they are in an open relationship, where they both can walk out on this marriage, even though they are legally bound.

And when Abhira wants to leave after a year, usko kya hi batana about this hidden "Hots for the brother's Mrs only meeting her for 2 days."

Problem tab shuru hoyegi, when he begins to fall for his wife. That is when these things will start to prick his conscience, considering the very grey Rooh-i will be all the more expressive with her "ang laga de re" antics.

Sunehre din aayenge Armaan babu. Bahut kathin dagar hai panghat ki smiley36

agree...ki he does not have to tell abhira regarding ruhi....but now abhira armaan and ruhi behave like friends...iss liye it looks like he should be telling her...😂...the equations ahve changed since the start of abhira in PH...😂

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Okay guys..

Rohit itna bura bhi nhi lag rahasmiley36

Seen bts video..

They seem happy family..

Have you guys ever seen sheh also like this with them??

Genuine question as I never bothered myself with off-screen up until now..

Seen bts no doubt of whole cast but as rohit is chilling getting clicked,do sheh also used to do same..

Genuinely asking...

Bts??

Word Count: 1

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

See,channel didn't allowed na...

But idhar kar diya..

During kasturi even KP was new-comer..

So yes I accept it ki maybe they had that difference be it professional-personal we don't know but sheh definetely had his own opinions and maybe resolvable also as well as his egoistic behavior many actors shows that,its not something new in this imdustry..and not something which can't be ignored..

But saamne na gul thi na ekta,seem like shahi functions on different tangent which let him having image that he is a no-nomsense person...

So neither of them bent...

Sheh thought as he was 4 show old ki uski manmaani chal.jayegi yah maybe he thought ki.he is right in giving inputs if thats the case or he can behave in which whatever way he wants if thats the case as long as he gives armaan his best,everything else could be avoided...

But he was wrong..

Shahi is another piece,he didn't took pain to make a new-comer understand ki he can seriously cost his entire career if he didn't bend as per their whims,he took it as a challenge upon hismelf more than ego like setting an exsmple ki nothing is bigger than production and show not even the face of popular jodi at a popular prime time legacy show...

And we are here discussing all this bullsh*t now...smiley44

I don't think Shahi wouldn't have taken pain heck ... Shivangi was outsed from Begusarai citing unprofessional behaviour of hers and then DKP casted her and groomed her what she is today .... That's why she is so much grateful to Shahi that she visits the sets even after her time got overed .... And Shahi is at bigger loss with all of this .... I heard that He and Roopali also had tiff but he took her again also .... So it doesn't say that he is egoistic.... Yes I can understand him as no nonsense person and a bit entitled which actually boss should maintain.... Yrkkh is in for 15 years for a reason.... And that when his other show shut down... Now imagine pressure on him .... Whatever Media portals are coming it does indicate major fault lies with the actors only .... Aur Raaton Raat hue hai actors replace .... Pratyusha got replaced who infact got choosen by people only first time out of 3 actors who were there at that time still ph took the risk ... And Regarding Ekta she does eliminate in different way .... After Kasturi many years Karan got work in yhm , same with Rajeev Khandelwal , so she doesn't risk ongoing shows but she does eliminate them in her production for some time.... Now imagine Same Ekta is defending Shahi who infact has given work to Paras , Hina .... So something big happened for sure ... And It's not Shahi hasn't praised the actors he has ... So I would not blame him in this situation because his GOD own show is on the major risk

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It seem epi was still going according to story..

If they seriously thought to replace sheh...

But story seems in connection hinting at many things..

One is sight of jealous armaan...and uske sath hi reh gye adhure mere armaan,sheh would have portrayed jealous armaan so well,it would.definetely send abh in roller coster ride..mention of another guy in such tensed situation irked him...

As well as mention of relationships base to be truth by saying that she will tell the truth of her marriage unlike ar who hid his first love living under same room..

Than those photoshoots paving way for their photo in room...

Everything was pending...

Jealous armaan.

Angsty armaan..

In love armaan..

Abhira chosing armaan....

They clearly show level of attatchment maybe love also there but abhira not mentioning becoz of her thinking as bhojh,a simple vaada,a mehmaan in armaan life with armaan himself cementing ki he can never love her..

For ar,abhira's question that they don't hsve anything beside ladai jhagde in them,armaan expression,he knows there is something but he is so covered in his thoughts that he can't love someone beside ruhi,masks his acknowledgement,he thinks ki.pyaar ek hi baar hota hai nd he had done that...

Than that sleeping scene,the way he caressed her face,they had romantic feeling but their emotional attatchment masks it,they come.natural thats why gives platonic vibes but they are undercurrents..he could have spoke those words without touching but he preferred to speak in that way..

Abhira doesn't feel awkward and doesn't want him to take any mushkil faisla for her,so.decided to.run away becoz.acc to her koi.mehmaan ke liye family nhi chodta,but little she realize that steadily and slowly she is becoming more important than family...

Armaan never accepted abhira's patar patar of shifting in hostel,he never left abhira as soon as dadisa said ki.leave with abhira,he cried did minnatein but never he said ki.its not even a question ki he will leave his family and go.with abhira..he never once said that..otgerwise he would have said na at first time only ki mein abhira ko hostel chod aaunga but aapko chod ke nhi jaunga..

Yeah he clearly didn't said ki he will chose abhira also

But here we are talking about his family toh still its a big thing...

Saying this,this story did have a lot of potential,it was seriously a very nice write up with perfect armaan and abhira...

Rohit would definetely be a good actor but he can't be sheh's armaan..

Sheh made armaan as armaan..

He lived with armaan..

He understands armaan..

His mannerisms are the things which hooked us with armaan..

Gave us expectations of future tracks and armaan's reactions..

IDK what happened...

Saw rishab's iv,doesn't felt like they were as problematic as all media portals are saying..

Rishab is part of cast,its not possible ki agar unki vajh se jhagde ho rhe the toh he wouldn't be knowing..

His iv seem like he didn't want to speak against production but at same time he never agreed to any allegation on sheh and prat..

What I got from his iv,it seem prat was a calm sweet girl while.sheh was little bit opinionated guy,who maybe used to put his perspectives and have creative differences with directors,maybe they didn't wanted that,they must be wanting him to stick to their prepective and would think him as a novice to give opinion,IDK,from rishab iv I felt this only..

He doesn't seem to come late,and family scenes also have rishab in them,so he must be knowing agar vo late hota tha,but he first outrightly rejected of him being late,but than covered up saying only production knows...

So friction can be just of opinions as well as his relationship with prat due to.which his over-indulgence with her leading to giving ivs sharing ruhaan edits.....

Aisa lag raha hai ki agar dono koshish karte toh baat sambhal jati..

It was not something as being portrayed in media,a very big thing..

Neither it seem.sheh stopped all that nor shahi took pain of sitting them down and give a good detailed scolding and warning...

They all just took my AbhiMaan from me..

Armaan from me...

Didn't watched last 2 epi..

Today did..

But again felt more for Sheh's armaan..

Don't feel.like anybody could do.justice to that..

Even sam and sheh grown with their character..

Established a certain comfort between them as their repective characters..

Its not easy to re-create it..

Show bhi chlega sab hoga but jo.yeh AbhiMaan kar sakte the..

Yeh Armaan ke.roop mein dekhne ko milta..

Jo sheh ka armaan kar sakta tha vo koi nhi kar sakta..

Novel nhi hai ki character change nhi hua..video hai and an actor also.makes a character..

Seriously aaj phir puchne ka man kar raha hai..

Kyuuuuun...

Humare sath kyuuuuuuun...

Kya bigada tha humne...

Great analyse you know what how much I love reading long post smiley27,

But Aaj Aisa laga sach me emotional episode + emotional day tha ,me itni royi ki Sam hote hote mujhe bukhar hi Ho Gayasmiley38

Khair hamare hath me kuch nhi hai,me sayad usse rumaan ki scene ke wajah se nafrat krti thi lekin last do din se mujhe bahut bura lagta hai uske liye bhi aur hamare og abhimaan ke liye bhi 💔, mujhe ab pata chal raha hai ki me usse kitna pyar krti hoon as a armaan mere liye bahut mushkil ho raha hai kisi aur ko as a armaan dekh na 😭,me bata nhi sekti tumhe,har jagah uski hi news abhimaan ki pyare pyare fans edit mere ig ke feed me full hai ,

Aur haan jealous Armaan ka sapna hamare sapne hi reh gaya 😭💔 kitne kp banaya the hyy ram .. shehzada se zyada aur koi jealous Armaan play nhi kr payega itni parisan me bhi woh ro Raha tha usme bhi ek dusre ladke ka naam sun ke irritate Ho Gaya toh sach jab sach me dekh ta toh uska chehra dekh ne layak hota ,

Ab sach kr kya hi hoga jo hona tha woh ho chuka hai hamare hath me kuch nhi hai

Me usse bahut gussa hoon Bhai agar yeh sari media report articles sach hai ,toh bhai kyu ki tumne Aisa itna gussa insaan ko le dub ta hai aur tumne toh khud bhi dube hi dube sath me hame bhi le dube ..

Gussa mujhe bhi aata hai bahut aata hai lekin yah mere आस-पास bahut sare log hote hain aur mujhe Se humiliation ka samna Krna padta hai na toh me chup ho jati hoon yeh sach kr ki samne wala bhi gussa hai aur me bhi Aisa baat nhi banegi ,baat aur bigdega,jab me usse itni choti ho kr aise sensitive chijon ko samajh sakte ho to vah itna bada hokar kyon nahin samajh Paya...?

Work place pe thoda shant rehna chahiye,thoda kindness dikhana chahiye dusre ko taraf thoda respectful hona chahiye atleast insaan hi hai woh bhi ,

Lekin insab me asli saza audience Ko Mila hai jinki koi galti nhi hai at the end mein ek hi chz sikha kisi ke bare mein bhi jaldi Rai nahin Deni chahie aur dusron ka Rai Bina jaane unhen blame nahin karna chahie, plus kisi ke sath bhi zyada attachment Sahi nahin hai yah baad mein hamen taklif deta hai jaise ki ab me kanhi bhi Shanti nhi milta ab har jagah uski ki baat uski kharab uski edit

Thanks for the tag ❤️....dear ☺️

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

I don't think Shahi wouldn't have taken pain heck ... Shivangi was outsed from Begusarai citing unprofessional behaviour of hers and then DKP casted her and groomed her what she is today .... That's why she is so much grateful to Shahi that she visits the sets even after her time got overed .... And Shahi is at bigger loss with all of this .... I heard that He and Roopali also had tiff but he took her again also .... So it doesn't say that he is egoistic.... Yes I can understand him as no nonsense person and a bit entitled which actually boss should maintain.... Yrkkh is in for 15 years for a reason.... And that when his other show shut down... Now imagine pressure on him .... Whatever Media portals are coming it does indicate major fault lies with the actors only .... Aur Raaton Raat hue hai actors replace .... Pratyusha got replaced who infact got choosen by people only first time out of 3 actors who were there at that time still ph took the risk ... And Regarding Ekta she does eliminate in different way .... After Kasturi many years Karan got work in yhm , same with Rajeev Khandelwal , so she doesn't risk ongoing shows but she does eliminate them in her production for some time.... Now imagine Same Ekta is defending Shahi who infact has given work to Paras , Hina .... So something big happened for sure ... And It's not Shahi hasn't praised the actors he has ... So I would not blame him in this situation because his GOD own show is on the major risk

Me toh saying same thing..

I was the first one infact to say that I don't hold producer accountable or egoistic even before all these news making rounds of their unprofessional behaviour.