Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

When do we think the new actor will come into place?

2-3 more episodes?

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

See,channel didn't allowed na...

But idhar kar diya..

During kasturi even KP was new-comer..

So yes I accept it ki maybe they had that difference be it professional-personal we don't know but sheh definetely had his own opinions and maybe resolvable also as well as his egoistic behavior many actors shows that,its not something new in this imdustry..and not something which can't be ignored..

But saamne na gul thi na ekta,seem like shahi functions on different tangent which let him having image that he is a no-nomsense person...

So neither of them bent...

Sheh thought as he was 4 show old ki uski manmaani chal.jayegi yah maybe he thought ki.he is right in giving inputs if thats the case or he can behave in which whatever way he wants if thats the case as long as he gives armaan his best,everything else could be avoided...

But he was wrong..

Shahi is another piece,he didn't took pain to make a new-comer understand ki he can seriously cost his entire career if he didn't bend as per their whims,he took it as a challenge upon hismelf more than ego like setting an exsmple ki nothing is bigger than production and show not even the face of popular jodi at a popular prime time legacy show...

And we are here discussing all this bullsh*t now...smiley44

Exactly he should have brought all the parties in the same room and took measures to resolve the issue instead of showing off his power smiley11. We really dont know what will be after effects of this but SHAHI is an biggest A-hole and his style of management is totally not right.. crew is important but ML is also important so he should have intervened and resolved their issues behind closed doors instead of this stunt

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Exactly he should have brought all the parties in the same room and took measures to resolve the issue instead of showing off his power smiley11. We really dont know what will be after effects of this but SHAHI is an biggest A-hole and his style of management is totally not right.. crew is important but ML is also important so he should have intervened and resolved their issues behind closed doors instead of this stunt

It was said multiple times in different articles (based on what the co-stars said) that they were given chances and warnings before. Makers might have hit their limit ultimately with unprofessionalism and tantrums and took this call. Otherwise, I don't think anyone is that stupid to take such a huge risk for their show. Especially considering the show just recovered from a very bad phase.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

So far he doesn’t consider that wrong or his mistake. For both him and Ruhi they r sacrificial lovers- at best he feels guilty for leaving Ruhi, while he thinks He and family has done favor to Abhira. And that is why he shares everything with her and tolerates everything she says about Abhira.

It's gonna mess up more when he knows that Rohit left because of this and ab is ruhi ki behen.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

It was said multiple times in different articles (based on what the co-stars said) that they were given chances and warnings before. Makers might have hit their limit ultimately with unprofessionalism and tantrums and took this call. Otherwise, I don't think anyone is that stupid to take such a huge risk for their show. Especially considering the show just recovered from a very bad phase.

Warnings from rajan and the others is a different case.. anyhow i have seen many cases where itv actors had problematic behaviour but still they were retained till the end. There could have been many ways to avoid this but they took the risk.. lets see how it turns out to be..

dffxhfdfxh thumbnail

In January 2018, the third meeting of China-Myanmar 2+2 high-level consultation on diplomacy and defense was held in Naypyitaw, Myanmar. In March, State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi met with Myanmar Vice President Henry Panthiyo during the Sixth Greater Mekong Subregion Economic Cooperation Leaders’ Meeting in Vietnam. In May, State Councilor and Minister of Public Security Zhao Kezhi and Vice Chairman of the CPPCC Wang Zhengwei visited Myanmar respectively. In June, State Councilor and Minister of Defense Wei Fenghe visited Myanmar, and Speaker of the Parliament of the Union of Myanmar and Speaker of the House of Nationalities Man Win Khaitan visited China. In July, Huang Kunming, member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, member of the Secretariat of the CPC Central Committee and director of the Propaganda Department of the CPC Central Committee, visited Myanmar. In September, Myanmar Vice President Myint Swe went to China to attend the China-ASEAN Expo, and Vice Chairman of the National People's Congress Dinh Chung Li visited Myanmar. In November, Premier Li Keqiang met with Myanmar State Counselor Aung San Suu Kyi during a series of East Asia Cooperation Leaders’ Meetings in Singapore. In December, the fourth meeting of China-Myanmar 2+2 high-level consultation on diplomacy and defense was held in Kunming.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Warnings from rajan and the others is a different case.. anyhow i have seen many cases where itv actors had problematic behaviour but still they were retained till the end. There could have been many ways to avoid this but they took the risk.. lets see how it turns out to be..

Exactly.. so it must definitely have to be huge to take such a risk, that too just before IPL. Also these people are not kids who don't know workplace ethics and professionalism. They thought they could get away with whatever they did and clearly they could not. However, it would have been nice to hear the other side of the story, but the actors are very quite.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they both dont think that way. For arman family is priority always. Ruhi knows it. Today Manish prayed god for abhira ar issue to be solved and his help in it. Abhira can be kept in gvs house too till dadi calms down.

Screenshot_20240321-085017~2.png

In poddars diya is gone with ruhi there.

Screenshot_20240321-085031~2.png

Her wishes for matasree, poppy, abhir , arman and rohit coming back before his accident all are in vain.

Her zidd now with god started .

But meher how will ab go their because her identity is not revealed na

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No I don't think so ki Rajan is at mistake..

He didn't trued to do beech bachao I agree,he took drastic measures,I agree..

But its not ki they were not at fault and he just threw them out..

He just didn't bend towards the powere of ML like other producers,he took it upon himself to set an example ki just becoz someone is lead that doesn't mean ki he will do ehatever he want,he had to agree with production even if he is not satisfied becoz its not sheh's show,it is rajan's show so he will decide na what will happen.

And to interfere in a creative process one need to prove his mantle and experience which both sheh was lacking..

I am saying ki sheh is at mistake to not understand the grievance of issue,he thought he is ML,only that gave him right to voice out his opinions and argue with director writers if there was a creative difference and other version if he was problematic than also he thought he is ML so he can behave as he want..

In both cases he is wrong..

Shahi's problem seem to be not taking such sh*t in any scenario,he doesn't appear egoistic to me but a no-non sense kind of boss who knows to pull out the plug if things are going out of hand rather than tolerating all and taking easy way out..

If he got successful with his this endeavor he is going to set an example out there that NOBODY is bigger than show,and all those actors who start comsidering them GOD will come to know that just becoz they are leads they can't interfere in things as ler their convenience,if they had issue than at place of creating nuisance they can put down their paper,otherwise they could be shon the door...

I have only one issue and that is ki sheh in whatever reason be its his nature to voice out his pov or arrogant problematic nature,not once thought about his opportunity and that at certain places you had to mould yourself as per the environment,to become bigger..he not only destroyed himself but also took away armaan of viewers..

And with rajan I had complaint just one ki why he took it upon himself to set an example,if he could tolerate he should have and than found some other way to control this but he chose to put himself,his entire show,his whole cast and crew in danger just becoz he also refused to terate tantrums of actors...

But at the end,reality is viewers lost abhiMaan...

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

No I don't think so ki Rajan is at mistake..

He didn't trued to do beech bachao I agree,he took drastic measures,I agree..

But its not ki they were not at fault and he just threw them out..

He just didn't bend towards the powere of ML like other producers,he took it upon himself to set an example ki just becoz someone is lead that doesn't mean ki he will do ehatever he want,he had to agree with production even if he is not satisfied becoz its not sheh's show,it is rajan's show so he will decide na what will happen.

And to interfere in a creative process one need to prove his mantle and experience which both sheh was lacking..

I am saying ki sheh is at mistake to not understand the grievance of issue,he thought he is ML,only that gave him right to voice out his opinions and argue with director writers if there was a creative difference and other version if he was problematic than also he thought he is ML so he can behave as he want..

In both cases he is wrong..

Shahi's problem seem to be not taking such sh*t in any scenario,he doesn't appear egoistic to me but a no-non sense kind of boss who knows to pull out the plug if things are going out of hand rather than tolerating all and taking easy way out..

If he got successful with his this endeavor he is going to set an example out there that NOBODY is bigger than show,and all those actors who start comsidering them GOD will come to know that just becoz they are leads they can't interfere in things as ler their convenience,if they had issue than at place of creating nuisance they can put down their paper,otherwise they could be shon the door...

I have only one issue and that is ki sheh in whatever reason be its his nature to voice out his pov or arrogant problematic nature,not once thought about his opportunity and that at certain places you had to mould yourself as per the environment,to become bigger..he not only destroyed himself but also took away armaan of viewers..

And with rajan I had complaint just one ki why he took it upon himself to set an example,if he could tolerate he should have and than found some other way to control this but he chose to put himself,his entire show,his whole cast and crew in danger just becoz he also refused to terate tantrums of actors...

But at the end,reality is viewers lost abhiMaan...

Exactly we lost them and there is no point in crying now because no one will careesmiley19