Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

It seem epi was still going according to story..

If they seriously thought to replace sheh...

But story seems in connection hinting at many things..

One is sight of jealous armaan...and uske sath hi reh gye adhure mere armaan,sheh would have portrayed jealous armaan so well,it would.definetely send abh in roller coster ride..mention of another guy in such tensed situation irked him...

As well as mention of relationships base to be truth by saying that she will tell the truth of her marriage unlike ar who hid his first love living under same room..

Than those photoshoots paving way for their photo in room...

Everything was pending...

Jealous armaan.

Angsty armaan..

In love armaan..

Abhira chosing armaan....

They clearly show level of attatchment maybe love also there but abhira not mentioning becoz of her thinking as bhojh,a simple vaada,a mehmaan in armaan life with armaan himself cementing ki he can never love her..

For ar,abhira's question that they don't hsve anything beside ladai jhagde in them,armaan expression,he knows there is something but he is so covered in his thoughts that he can't love someone beside ruhi,masks his acknowledgement,he thinks ki.pyaar ek hi baar hota hai nd he had done that...

Than that sleeping scene,the way he caressed her face,they had romantic feeling but their emotional attatchment masks it,they come.natural thats why gives platonic vibes but they are undercurrents..he could have spoke those words without touching but he preferred to speak in that way..

Abhira doesn't feel awkward and doesn't want him to take any mushkil faisla for her,so.decided to.run away becoz.acc to her koi.mehmaan ke liye family nhi chodta,but little she realize that steadily and slowly she is becoming more important than family...

Armaan never accepted abhira's patar patar of shifting in hostel,he never left abhira as soon as dadisa said ki.leave with abhira,he cried did minnatein but never he said ki.its not even a question ki he will leave his family and go.with abhira..he never once said that..otgerwise he would have said na at first time only ki mein abhira ko hostel chod aaunga but aapko chod ke nhi jaunga..

Yeah he clearly didn't said ki he will chose abhira also

But here we are talking about his family toh still its a big thing...

Saying this,this story did have a lot of potential,it was seriously a very nice write up with perfect armaan and abhira...

Rohit would definetely be a good actor but he can't be sheh's armaan..

Sheh made armaan as armaan..

He lived with armaan..

He understands armaan..

His mannerisms are the things which hooked us with armaan..

Gave us expectations of future tracks and armaan's reactions..

IDK what happened...

Saw rishab's iv,doesn't felt like they were as problematic as all media portals are saying..

Rishab is part of cast,its not possible ki agar unki vajh se jhagde ho rhe the toh he wouldn't be knowing..

His iv seem like he didn't want to speak against production but at same time he never agreed to any allegation on sheh and prat..

What I got from his iv,it seem prat was a calm sweet girl while.sheh was little bit opinionated guy,who maybe used to put his perspectives and have creative differences with directors,maybe they didn't wanted that,they must be wanting him to stick to their prepective and would think him as a novice to give opinion,IDK,from rishab iv I felt this only..

He doesn't seem to come late,and family scenes also have rishab in them,so he must be knowing agar vo late hota tha,but he first outrightly rejected of him being late,but than covered up saying only production knows...

So friction can be just of opinions as well as his relationship with prat due to.which his over-indulgence with her leading to giving ivs sharing ruhaan edits.....

Aisa lag raha hai ki agar dono koshish karte toh baat sambhal jati..

It was not something as being portrayed in media,a very big thing..

Neither it seem.sheh stopped all that nor shahi took pain of sitting them down and give a good detailed scolding and warning...

They all just took my AbhiMaan from me..

Armaan from me...

Didn't watched last 2 epi..

Today did..

But again felt more for Sheh's armaan..

Don't feel.like anybody could do.justice to that..

Even sam and sheh grown with their character..

Established a certain comfort between them as their repective characters..

Its not easy to re-create it..

Show bhi chlega sab hoga but jo.yeh AbhiMaan kar sakte the..

Yeh Armaan ke.roop mein dekhne ko milta..

Jo sheh ka armaan kar sakta tha vo koi nhi kar sakta..

Novel nhi hai ki character change nhi hua..video hai and an actor also.makes a character..

Seriously aaj phir puchne ka man kar raha hai..

Kyuuuuun...

Humare sath kyuuuuuuun...

Kya bigada tha humne...

Edited by Nephy1 - 7 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

no matter how much ruhaan were promoted off screen by sheh and prat and dkp ..fact is writers were very clear..that abhira and Armaan are the married lead couple of yrkkh..if we look,at all the abhimaan vms.’’we see how many scenes they had together..Lots of them very emotional,and many very sweet and romantic…and Sam,had to,do these scenes with sheh..and even if she was not close to,him,offscreen,.onscreen they were comfortable, established a good working relationship and were comfortable with each other in their physically close scenes..and that takes time..but they got there,.that’s why we all liked their Jodi so,much..and their couple was being appreciated everywhere..now Sam has to establish that comfort level,with a total stranger again..it must be a big challenge for her..and the abhimaan scenes from next week may not be what we have become used to seeing… 🥹
vgbmxvmxf thumbnail

China and Myanmar are connected by mountains and rivers and have a long history of cultural exchanges. According to historical records, the friendly exchanges between China and Myanmar began in the Han Dynasty. During the prosperous Tang Dynasty, the prince of Piao in Myanmar led musicians to visit Chang'an, the ancient capital of China. The famous poet Bai Juyi was moved by it and wrote the eternal song "Piao Guoyue". After the founding of the People's Republic of China, the friendly relations between China and Myanmar have continued to develop, and cultural exchanges have become increasingly frequent.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

You spoke my mind.. they took away our AbhiMaan from us..smiley19.. shehzada's armaan sa will fade away but cannot be forgotten.. he might have exhibited problematic behaviour but still rajan shouldn't have done this..smiley7

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

You spoke my mind.. they took away our AbhiMaan from us..smiley19.. shehzada's armaan sa will fade away but cannot be forgotten.. he might have exhibited problematic behaviour but still rajan shouldn't have done this..smiley7

Seriously telling..

IDK ki kya hua kyun hua..

But if they were as problematic as being claimed than I don't think we can blame Rajan..

Just becoz we can get our daily dose of Armaan and AbhiMaan,no-one especially poeple who work as spot boys abd crew members should be allowed to be projecyed to utter humiliation by a person just becoz he is the face of a popular show...

But saying that I will again say IDK whats the truth...

And also many producers let that continue or try to do beech bachao,rather than replacing their actors..

So it was not something which rajan couldn't control beside letting them terminate,he could but it seem he chose not to...

They all are at loss maybe more than us,for artist it costed theur entire career,for producer,they came under scanner with trps already dropping,they seriously took a suicidal step for now...

But than at the end they all were om show for their benefits,for something in return..

So even if they at loss..

I feel bad for us,becoz we gave the love,expectations and time to this show without expecting anything in return just a propur fun filled ride with our favourites,a dhamakedaar story....so plight of ours is bigger than everybody else...

We literally lost a potential beautiful couple as well as story...

Everything will go on but this what we already had can never be re-created...

Summer_Rain thumbnail

The truth will likely never come out.. we all know shehzada was problematic and i,me,myself kind of guy but however he did his JOB well. He played Armaan sa even though he had least industry experience. He improved and managed to create chemistry with Samriddhi and got the audience hooked. I agree that crew members matter to production house and money is at stake but rajan being the leader should have taken strict measures to resolve the issue instead of wrongful termination..

Exactly dont know who to blame but we lost gem of a story and beautiful onscreen jodi. smiley19

Nephy1 thumbnail

The truth will likely never come out.. we all know shehzada was problematic and i,me,myself kind of guy but however he did his JOB well. He played Armaan sa even though he had least industry experience. He improved and managed to create chemistry with Samriddhi and got the audience hooked. I agree that crew members matter to production house and money is at stake but rajan being the leader should have taken strict measures to resolve the issue instead of wrongful termination..

Exactly dont know who to blame but we lost gem of a story and beautiful onscreen jodi. smiley19

Yeah..

Whosoever st mistske but no-one cared for US for sure..

Neither the actors nor the producer...

If he was so problematic they could have taken much more stricter ways as rishabh also mentioned ki they thought ki samjhayenge and all but🤷‍♀️

Thik hai,it will take time to move on but we will...

Maybe ITV is cursed to never give beautiful jodis and stories...

Either they get sacrificed in name of trp or never expected in trp topper show anything can happen,but alas I was wrong..

I remember wtaching ippkknd..I always heard lead actors putting down papers and production trying all measures to retain them,so when barun did that gul chose to shut down the show or even introduced that stupid kidnapping track of his just so he can shoot for his movie..

Ekta took karan patel's drunken behaviour making everyone extremely un-comfortable on set but not replacing him,

Same way vikas and parth controversy in kyy...he brought him back...

So as people say ki its very easy and roz ka kaam to change lead's face and it will not affect anything, aisa nhi hai,producers take a lot of pain but doesn't do this...

So never imagined that a lead can get replaced like this not ever in dream..

Khayal tak nhi aya yeh kabhi..

Actors beech mein chod ke chle jate hai sun tha due to which producers had to find their replacements raaton raat but aisa kabhi hoga yeh nhi socha tha..

Gar vo probkematic the still I am not ready to believe ki rajan could n't control that come on he is in industry since 2 decde,he must be having tactics...

But than I think ki why would he take such a big risk if he could manage,why will put everything at stake,his money,his reputation,his resources...

Why why why🤕

Feeling extremely deeply bad for myself and people like me...😰😭😭😭😭

Edited by Nephy1 - 7 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah..

Whosoever st mistske but no-one cared for US for sure..

Neither the actors nor the producer...

If he was so problematic they could have taken much more stricter ways as rishabh also mentioned ki they thought ki samjhayenge and all but🤷‍♀️

Thik hai,it will take time to move on but we will...

Maybe ITV is cursed to never give beautiful jodis and stories...

Either they get sacrificed in name of trp or never expected in trp topper show anything can happen,but alas I was wrong..

I remember wtaching ippkknd..I always heard lead actors putting down papers and production trying all measures to retain them,so when barun did that gul chose to shut down the show or even introduced that stupid kidnapping track of his just so he can shoot for his movie..

Ekta took karan patel's drunken behaviour making everyone extremely un-comfortable on set but not replacing him,

Same way vikas and parth controversy in kyy...he brought him back...

So as people say ki its very easy and roz ka kaam to change lead's face and it will not affect anything, aisa nhi hai,producers take a lot of pain but doesn't do this...

So never imagined that a lead can get replaced like this not ever in dream..

Khayal tak nhi aya yeh kabhi..

Actors beech mein chod ke chle jate hai sun tha due to which producers had to find their replacements raaton raat but aisa kabhi hoga yeh nhi socha tha..

Gar vo probkematic the still I am not ready to believe ki rajan could n't control that come on he is in industry since 2 decde,he must be having tactics...

But than I think ki why would he take such a big risk if he could manage,why will put everything at stake,his money,his reputation,his resources...

Why why why🤕

Feeling extremely deeply bad for myself and people like me...😰😭😭😭😭

I am aware of ipkknd fiasco but gul did have plans to replace barun with another actor . That guy did mock shoot but fans intervened and mailed to SP which ultimately caused the show to shut it down. I was part of that process and witnessed it smiley36.. we saw article that EK applauded shahi for his move but why didnt she do the same with KP because he was a experienced guy and S/P were not isliye

I am also unable to process this..we all are in this togethersmiley19

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

why r they giving such beautiful episodes before all this mess,may be they were not expecting this is coming too or else they wouldn’t have showed the photoshoot part. Only if Sheh didn’t messed up the things spoiling everything for him and the viewers who accepted him as Armaan . I felt like it’s like a farewell for sheh,Khair now nothing can be changed.

I loved the episode too , how long have they come together these both got attached to each other way too much emotionally. Abhira doesn’t want to leave Armaan and the house but still decide to leave for Armaan’s happiness , he left Ruhi in 2 min for his family but he is not able to do the same with Abhira though he keeps saying family is everything for me subconsciously he accepted Abhira as his family too.

Photoshoot smiley38 they both were too good in showing the pain and then hiding it from each other. The way Abhira holding his shirt while sleeping. I didn’t get what he meant by mushkil phaisla. We will know in tomorrow’s episode.
I loved Vidya and Armaan’s scene , she may or may not flip once Rohit is back but I guess she understood what Abhira said about the sautela treatment they give to Armaan and she also somewhere accepts that to be true , So she stood for her son going against her maa sa. Except that 2 min noodles part Armaan has nothing ppl can hate him.
Dadisa is so mean sa , she is absolutely wrong and she is keeping her ego and zid above everything and here Abhira haven’t done anything wrong that she is doing all this drama.

Thanks for the wonderful update Chaitu....❤️

dekh nahi payee hun.....will watch it soon...lagta hai accha tha aaj....😂

Nephy1 thumbnail

I am aware of ipkknd fiasco but gul did have plans to replace barun with another actor . That guy did mock shoot but fans intervened and mailed to SP which ultimately caused the show to shut it down. I was part of that process and witnessed it smiley36.. we saw article that EK applauded shahi for his move but why didnt she do the same with KP because he was a experienced guy and S/P were not isliye

I am also unable to process this..we all are in this togethersmiley19

See,channel didn't allowed na...

But idhar kar diya..

During kasturi even KP was new-comer..

So yes I accept it ki maybe they had that difference be it professional-personal we don't know but sheh definetely had his own opinions and maybe resolvable also as well as his egoistic behavior many actors shows that,its not something new in this imdustry..and not something which can't be ignored..

But saamne na gul thi na ekta,seem like shahi functions on different tangent which let him having image that he is a no-nomsense person...

So neither of them bent...

Sheh thought as he was 4 show old ki uski manmaani chal.jayegi yah maybe he thought ki.he is right in giving inputs if thats the case or he can behave in which whatever way he wants if thats the case as long as he gives armaan his best,everything else could be avoided...

But he was wrong..

Shahi is another piece,he didn't took pain to make a new-comer understand ki he can seriously cost his entire career if he didn't bend as per their whims,he took it as a challenge upon hismelf more than ego like setting an exsmple ki nothing is bigger than production and show not even the face of popular jodi at a popular prime time legacy show...

And we are here discussing all this bullsh*t now...smiley44