I don't know who I want to hurt more Sheh for his disregard

for his career and fans or dkp, of just making a decision

without thinking about the fans either

I feel so cheated, I know Abhimaan will move forward but

without Sheh & Sam smiley28growth. Which scenes will

they have to redo with RP, cause there's son many richness

of Abhimaan history smiley27

That's my biggest ddp with sheh ka firing 😭😭😭😭

All the beautiful scenes lost 😭😭😭😭 no proper flash back ever. Only Abhira ka face they'll show or Armaan ka back or hands or something. Maybe they'll decide to reshoot some crucial ones, but I don't really have hope of that happening.

Its the scenes lost that are my biggest cause of ddp 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

We gotta give credit where credit is due!!

She was a gold mine of memes!!!

A gift that keeps on giving where memes are concerned 🤣🤣🤣

I don't think the new Ruhi, who has hawas for her married and uninterested BIL, will give us so many memes 😭😭😭😭😭

Yess .. Thanks Prat for all ur hardwork🙏🙏🙏Thanks for making me laugh even during crying scenes.. U deserve praise smiley32.. Pls reconsider ur decision of joining cine industry ..

New ruhi is giving me super villian type vibes. She will ace the role of Ruhi who has lust in her eyes😅😅

Edited by Docworld - 7 months ago

Megha, rdx ke jagah ruhi , who has hawas for her married and uninterested BiL ka photo dal amd zinda ki jagah "lusty" daal na😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yess .. Thanks Prat for all ur hardwork🙏🙏🙏Thanks for making me laugh even during crying scenes.. U deserve praise smiley32.. Pls reconsider ur decision of joining cine industry ..

New ruhi is giving me super villian type vibes. She will ace the role of Ruhi who has lust in her eyes😅😅

I will forever remember the pufferfish face fondly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Guys, I think after stopping Abhimaan, vidya will give khandani jewellery, kadas to baby sa

Because precap mein she's wearing a pair of golden kadas in her hand in yellow suit ,n she wasn't wearing the kadas today

Vidya will symbolically n dil se (for now, coz she's a flipper💁🏻‍♀️) accept baby sa as Armaan sa ka wife n her badi DIL

This will make Ruhi, who has hawas for her married and uninterested BIL jal bhun ke raakh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guys, I think after stopping Abhimaan, vidya will give khandani jewellery, kadas to baby sa

Because precap mein she's wearing a pair of golden kadas in her hand in yellow suit ,n she wasn't wearing the kadas today

Vidya will symbolically n dil se (for now, coz she's a flipper💁🏻‍♀️) accept baby sa as Armaan sa ka wife n her badi DIL

This will make Ruhi, who has hawas for her married and uninterested BIL jal bhun ke raakh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mujhe doubt hai ki Vidya usse khandani kada wegera degi ussne kaha tha ki yeh sari chz Aashirwad ke sath sath jimmedari hoti hai jo puri zindagi nibhana padta hai toh baby Sharma usse kyu legi kyu ki woh toh ab bhi yehi chahti ki 1saal baad chali jayegi isliye mujhe doubt hai....smiley20

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In all the syapa of ml & pl change I failed to post my observation of that epi, in that episode when Dadi sa came back from court, it was the first time I saw any servant in that Poddar house. Otherwise everything is done by bahu & betis of that house every time. smiley37

Before that episode I was doubtful if there were any servants in that big house or just security guard who is never present on the gate & is utterly useless till now. smiley26

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Mujhe doubt hai ki Vidya usse khandani kada wegera degi ussne kaha tha ki yeh sari chz Aashirwad ke sath sath jimmedari hoti hai jo puri zindagi nibhana padta hai toh baby Sharma usse kyu legi kyu ki woh toh ab bhi yehi chahti ki 1saal baad chali jayegi isliye mujhe doubt hai....smiley20

Bt she's wearing in precap so किसी ne to diya hai

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bt she's wearing in precap so किसी ne to diya hai

RUHI IS LUSTY!

My guess is Phupasa😎🤌🤌🤌