Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Iski zindagi ke bas kuch din reh gye, isko bachake rakha hai bhagwan ne for Abhira revelation. Uske baad dkp isko bhi chuti kar dega smiley36

Ye buddha bhi RDX se kam nahi hai. 3-4 heart attack aa chuke isko last 1000 episodes me. Abhi bhi nahi tapka. Humesha laut aata hai "Abhi hum zinda hai" bolke.smiley39

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

Ye buddha bhi RDX se kam nahi hai. 3-4 heart attack aa chuke isko last 1000 episodes me. Abhi bhi nahi tapka. Humesha laut aata hai "Abhi hum zinda hai" bolke.smiley39

Jille Ilahi shenshah hai woh kya sacha aapne smiley37

Abhi ham aur 500saal jayenge 🀭 aur raita felana baki hai ...

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

RDX 😭smiley37

Word Count: 1

rimisen49 thumbnail

its,my favorite show.smiley32

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I felt the same way if the writing was coincidence and not plan then

they deliver and I felt their pain

It's not easy thing for actors to build a foundation t make working easy. These two

hade a formula and what will work and what's wouldn't for their characters/ We see in there

behind the scenes how they'll be laughing and telling each where to stand how to move

that's comfort level of trust that's we'll miss.

Yes, but they also didn't have it initially. They worked on it n built it. I hope sam is able to do it with RP and create an Abhimaan so amazing, that we can recall sheh wala Abhimaan fondly, without ddp n say ki ya, that was good, but this! This is brilliant n something else entirely!! Ki sheh getting replaced becomes a blessing in disguise

I've decided to be positive n hope for the best 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻❀❀❀

I think though today's episode made me sad ki sheh is leaving, it also made me that much more determined to be positive, be optimistic and give a fair chance to the new Armaan sa and Abhimaan

Because what we saw today was so beautiful, so magical! The story of Abhimaan is unique and something you very rarely see on itv. The characters of Abhira and Armaan are so beautifully sketched and are so human. Itv rarely gives us such gems.

This is the unfolding of a truly unique and beautiful story and the journey of Abhimaan deserves to be watched and appreciated. This is a story that deserves acknowledgement. It doesn't deserve to be forgotten or rejected because 1 person, no matter how vital, made an unforgivable blunder.

Shahi is right here. No person is bigger than the show. No actor is bigger than the story. So I will not be giving Sheh that much power ki he's ruining other people ka hard work. I hope eventually you guys won't either.

The episodes show us the hard work of each and every person associated with the show! Why should everyone else, sam, rest of the cast n crew , everyone suffer and have their hard work n professionalism not be appreciated because of 1 person?

No sheh, you don't deserve that level of importance. I will still be here because I'm here for Abhimaan, watching this truly magical, unique and heartwarming story unfold.

Sending all the positivity I can muster out to you guys as well!

And manifesting an Abhimaan that is so good, that they're able to overpower the previous Abhimaan to such an extent that we are glad sheh f*cked up and we see an Abhimaan so amazing, an Abhimaan so good, an Abhimaan the reaches highs we never could have imagined!

An Abhimaan so brilliant, that we can laugh about and remember the previous Abhimaan fondly without any ddp. Because Abhimaan has become bigger and better that we imagined.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

We gotta give credit where credit is due!!

She was a gold mine of memes!!!

A gift that keeps on giving where memes are concerned 🀣🀣🀣

I don't think the new Ruhi, who has hawas for her married and uninterested BIL, will give us so many memes 😭😭😭😭😭

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Bohot ro liyasmiley19 ..toda chill bhi kar lo

The way Rooohiii dhamkaofying bhagvanji for arman today smiley39smiley37

RUHI IS LUSTY!

Diya bujha diya broooosmiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan was going to go with his wife, over family

Ruhi is going to die smiley37smiley37smiley37

Dude, I wish Armaan answer kare precap ke scene mein 😭🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ruhi, who has hawas for her married and uninterested BIL will be jal bhuk ke raakh🀣🀣🀣🀣

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

RUHI IS LUSTY!

images (48).jpeg

Edited by MeghaBis - 7 months ago