Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Where the track is poised, I really do not understand why they are doing cringe bts shoots of new Armaan Ruhi. Infact why do they even need a look test together at this point in the plot of show.

The mock shoot was to be shown to the Star honchos to get their approval. I saw in some report that the shoot videos/ pics were sent to Star and they gave a green signal Monday and immediately Shahi terminated the actors. And they choose any other scenes from other movies etc. So we need not worry much abt those mock shoots I think. They will never make Ar behave like that with Ruhi in the episodes.
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Barbara12

I wasn’t that attached to Pratiksha though. I think it’s Armaan itself that brings out attachment

Yes, it's the Armaan, who is making it difficult for us.. How much ever I convince myself that the actors did wrong, the Armaan in Shehzada's face is not letting me to accept it... Armaan toh itv Bahu banke insaan ka saara empathy leke rakha Hain!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The mock shoot was to be shown to the Star honchos to get their approval. I saw in some report that the shoot videos/ pics were sent to Star and they gave a green signal Monday and immediately Shahi terminated the actors. And they choose any other scenes from other movies etc. So we need not worry much abt those mock shoots I think. They will never make Ar behave like that with Ruhi in the episodes.

Of ALL the possible scenes they picked something so steamy. Why? And if so, why did they post it on SM for us to see. Its not needed

Anyway I just hope that this Rohit dude lives up to the hype about his experience etc.

Its a lot pf pressure on him and Sam and the team to deliver the goods now.

Aapko nahi pata .epi sab ro rahe the..aur unko dekh kar yaha sabne jyadatar imotional post hi dali hai

Aaj fourm pe sab imotional hai😞

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

yeah they may show it as Ruhi’s dream

…. But since the current cast was not kept in the loop so they shot with only Shivam

We will start getting the new Arman pics from tomorrow as there is still one crucial scene going on .. I guess we will get the new Armaan from Sunday onwards .. immediately from holi meet

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pati ko bura laga jab patni se kisi aur ladke ki baat ki hyysmiley9 kitne ache ache jealous Armaan Milne wala tha...kya se kya ho geya smiley38..woh bhi ek jhatke me

Shehezda tumne Aisa kyu ki ... hamare Dil thod di

Hamne tumhe armaan ke roop me dekha tha ab kitna mushkil hoga mujhe khud ke liye hi sab se zyada bura laga raha

Iss sab me ham audience ki kya galti ?smiley7 jo kisine hamare bare me nhi sacha na pH walo ne na hi actor...

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Look at this fake dhongi Manish goenka praying to God ki mere hisse ki khushiyan abhira ki jholi mein daal do smiley39

Iss buddhe ke hisse mein khushiyan kahan hai. Bache, bachon ke bache sab chodke chale gaye. He just have a sad, pathetic life. smiley29

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: janecastle

Iss buddhe ke hisse mein khushiyan kahan hai. Bache, bachon ke bache sab chodke chale gaye. He just have a sad, pathetic life. smiley29

When will he bother to join them smiley9smiley25
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know who I want to hurt more Sheh for his disregard

for his career and fans or dkp, of just making a decision

without thinking about the fans either

I feel so cheated, I know Abhimaan will move forward but

without Sheh & Sam smiley28growth. Which scenes will

they have to redo with RP, cause there's son many richness

of Abhimaan history smiley27

Exactly mahn! Dubaya Hume hain, sab milke! We are the ones who got ditched without any galti smiley19

Hum kisse kya kahe! smiley24

I feel, they should have done it secretly, atleast... Atleast these episodes theek se enjoy kar pathe.. This is like, pata nahi Sheh ko dekhke ro lu, ya AbhiMaan ko dekhke ro lu... Dimag kharab karke rakha hain, ek actor aur ek producer smiley6

Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Yes, it's the Armaan, who is making it difficult for us.. How much ever I convince myself that the actors did wrong, the Armaan in Shehzada's face is not letting me to accept it... Armaan toh itv Bahu banke insaan ka saara empathy leke rakha Hain!!

totally, no other guy can ever be our armaan sa, male bahu, abhira ki khadusmaan, I want to believe their story ended with OG ABHIMAAN only, and the new guy is coming with a new story, I don't believe that the hints we can see in the recent epis it's coincidence and without knowing the truth Shehriddhi is bidding farewell to our OG ABHIMAAN smiley28