Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It was a very good episode after ages …. I wish shehzaada had put efforts like this …. It is placed well …I am amazed that the directors could pull the actors to act nicely .. inspite of khit pit

Vidya stole the show … her acting was ok .. but her dialogue were powerful…. And I knew only Vidya could have stopped Armaan n Abhira from leaving .. though I was anticipating that she should say she and Madhav will also leave the house along with their son bahu ..

we are growing old .. we raise our kids so that they can support us in our old age .. maasa you have 2 more kids and lots of grandchildren..

We have only 1 remaining son why should we live away from them both me and Madhav will be dead from inside … With Rohit gone we atleast have Arman and his children to look forward too … what will I wait for … in this empty house

Ditto I too expected to offer to leave with her son and also say since Rohit is no more, she cannot afford to lose the remaining one too. But nevertheless all is good if it prevents AA from leaving.About Sheh putting effort I thought he always put the effort in his acting otherwise it was not possible to portray Armaan so well. I so wish had Shahi come to the set and threatened to sack him a few days back as a final warning maybe he would have not misbehaved with the AD ( which put the nail in the coffin), we would have been spared this mess.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 7 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Bohot ro liyasmiley19 ..toda chill bhi kar lo

The way Rooohiii dhamkaofying bhagvanji for arman today smiley39smiley37

Kaun ro liya?

It was totally emotional episode while i was watching it i keep reminding myself that he left there are replaced may be after holi do not fall for it.

It works and i didn't feel bad.

Sam and shah is really good today only if he was as good as this for real. I am happy that Vidya stood for Armaan. Rohit disappearance help atleast in one thing that Vidya finally saw her other son and how she treated him till now.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Look at this fake dhongi Manish goenka praying to God ki mere hisse ki khushiyan abhira ki jholi mein daal do smiley39

Marr kyun nahi jaata ye panauti dhongi buddha smiley7smiley14
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Where the track is poised, I really do not understand why they are doing cringe bts shoots of new Armaan Ruhi. Infact why do they even need a look test together at this point in the plot of show.

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I wish the actors well but doesnot matter how good roles Sheh gets in future we will not have Sam as Abhira opposite him as Armaan. A beautiful pair just destroyed .

I totally understand when that happens,

But I carry pain from the previous ship I mentioned (I really have bad luck with ITV ships) - I hate to admit this due to how story progressed n characters were ruined, but that was once in a blue moon chemistry between leads. It hurts till date that it was ruined so badly,one can’t go back n look at even happy scenes from initial eps without thinking of how they regressed.

Its hard to say which is lesser hurtful situation ☹️

Us fans have to suffer either ways

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Marr kyun nahi jaata ye panauti dhongi buddha smiley7smiley14

😂

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Iski umar hi kitni bacchi hai khushi lene?

I bet "Ruhi is Lusty" ke hisse ki khushi jaroor daal denge bhagwan....

Bhagwanji be like... Tumne pehle kaha tha meri khushi = Ruhi ki khushi... So.... Logically it's his khushi only.

smiley36 God will give Roohi's Khushi 'armaan' to abhira, MG ko chinta karne ki zarurat nhi 🤣

Yeh dhongi is praying for strangers (he doesn't know abhira is his blood relation) ki abhira ne bhaut Saha hai, and doesn't deserve Ghar se nikalna.

Lmao, khud isne apni pregnant bachi ko Jane dia, cut off contact with her. The woman who is pregnant and jiska husband just died 3 months back and in the same year lost her 6 year old son & fiance also.

Koi bhi ladki pagal ho jati agar itna sehti toh 😭