Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

According to a media outlet, KP was offered the leading role in Anupama which he rejected citing 'personal commitments'. Is it true?

I read long back that Dt also was offered Anupama for lead role it seems, but she also rejected it. It would have come out as a pleasant surprise for us now, had they signed their roles when offered.

Anupama, balh2 and Divan's web series promised by Ekta on yhm's farewell party, DivAn were considered initially for 3 projects.

But I am very glad they did neither Anupama nor balh2.

Apart from Anupama, kp was also offered Molkki it seems. But he rejected that also.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

I read long back that Dt also was offered Anupama for lead role it seems, but she also rejected it. It would have come out as a pleasant surprise for us now, had they signed their roles when offered.

Anupama, balh2 and Divan's web series promised by Ekta on yhm's farewell party, DivAn were considered initially for 3 projects.

Apart from Anupama, kp was also offered Molkki it seems. But he rejected that also.

I am proud phankie of divan n their choices of projects they choose 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This means they are not willing to do typical daily soaps anymore.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There was this discussion in this forum about AH n Dt muting each other n Dt not belonging to that Ekta centric elite gang .

Pl take a look at AH ‚s story now .She is promoting dt’s music video .

Did the same happen with clacm too ?

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with everything that was written in the article apart from the leap. Since post leap, the show would've focused on the new-gen by trying to turn them into the leads and focussing on their love stories. But they failed miserably and in the long run, the leap failed. Also, the new actors weren't great.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Divyanka tripathi dhaiya's first music video is out,

https://youtu.be/ww93HY1Ovr0

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today watched Telugu remake version of YHM.

They are heading towards the lohri episode

I think they are dragging the episodes too much, else they should have been married by now.

Raman is a Keralite here, not Punjabi😊

Yhm is almost decade old and still they're following IshRa's styling for the leads. Ishita's dressing is almost same, the same cotton chudidhars, the same hairdo, male lead's styling is also similar to Raman.

Mihir and appa, very bad choice. I think they changed the story a bit. Appa is being too clingy on Raman😁, calling him 'alludu', which means 'son-in-law', but Raman is shooing him away, telling him that we are just neighbors nothing more🤷‍♀️. Wonder what's the story.

IshRa's first lohri is just epic🥰. First IshRu's scene at the clinic and then IshRaRu's lohri🥰🥰🥰🥰.

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today watched Telugu remake version of YHM.

They are heading towards the lohri episode

I think they are dragging the episodes too much, else they should have been married by now.

Raman is a Keralite here, not Punjabi😊

Yhm is almost decade old and still they're following IshRa's styling for the leads. Ishita's dressing is almost same, the same cotton chudidhars, the same hairdo, male lead's styling is also similar to Raman.

Mihir and appa, very bad choice. I think they changed the story a bit. Appa is being too clingy on Raman😁, calling him 'alludu', which means 'son-in-law', but Raman is shooing him away, telling him that we are just neighbors nothing more🤷‍♀️. Wonder what's the story.

IshRa's first lohri is just epic🥰. First IshRu's scene at the clinic and then IshRaRu's lohri🥰🥰🥰🥰.

I agree that they're dragging it. Show started in October, it's already January..and they are still not married. They've made quite a few changes in Telugu version.Ishita is a paediatrician here, not a dentist. I wonder how they'll execute tracks like the dental license track in this case.

FL here is a bad choice. She doesn't act that well. ML is fine. But still not as good as KP.

But I feel that overall the subtlety that YHM had is missing in this show. In YHM all the scenes and the relationship between all the characters felt organic. In Telugu version, though they've added extra IshRa scenes, they all feel forced.

I'm starting to appreciate YHM more after seeing this remake TBH. The acting, the writing and the execution...everything was pitch perfect in the initial days.

Edited by Pyaricetamol - 2 years ago