Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: omsai24

That serial have nothing original all things they have copied from yhm but anything they copy from yhm to yhc they can't bring thei originality and spark between that yhc couple ishra divan were class

Absolutely correct. The script may have failed them, but DivAn never failed the script. They are unmatched. ❤

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Absolutely correct. The script may have failed them, but DivAn never failed the script. They are unmatched. ❤

True. Usually when I rewatch my favourite shows/films after a few years gap, they don't make the same kind of impact on me. But IshRa/DivAn have bewitched me once again. Based on whatever little experience I have, I will say that this kind of raw and palpable natural chemistry is not very common. I can remember just two other instances, though, it will not be fare to compare them with YHM.

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The spin off show can copy names, scenes and tracks but will never be able to mirror the success of yhm or the impact divanru made. What made a huge difference is that the leads gave their all in terms of acting. Not once did their scenes look forced or artificial and the three of them looked like a real family, Also, KP and DT were never given romantic scenes in the start, but still those scenes screamed chemistry.

Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

Earlier I used to think that kp’s daughter Mehr resembled her mom totally .

But offlate,I feel that she is simply a carbon copy of her dad .N wee bit like her mom .

I keep following her day to day antics .Its a pleasure to see her growing up n what wonderful parents kp- Ankita are turning to be .

Especially the way Mehr is being taught about being attached to animals .Kindness begins at home n starts from childhood .

Karan's baby girl and Anita's baby boy are now buddies along with Mahi Vij's one. Isn't that great? Friendships passing along from one generation to another...

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Ekta Kapoor is such a cheap woman. Calm down lady. Disgusting people. 😵 Don't wash your dirty laundry in public.

sub_rosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Ekta Kapoor is such a cheap woman. Calm down lady. Disgusting people. 😵 Don't wash your dirty laundry in public.

Has anything happened?

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Has anything happened?

A fellow forum member happened to post a screenshot of Ekta Kapoor throwing shade at someone, above, and I find it incredibly lowly.

sub_rosa thumbnail

According to a media outlet, KP was offered the leading role in Anupama which he rejected citing 'personal commitments'. Is it true?

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

According to a media outlet, KP was offered the leading role in Anupama which he rejected citing 'personal commitments'. Is it true?

Glad he rejected this crappy role cuz he deserve to do unique content driven projects not like some cheap version of classic regional shows with cheap ph house .

sub_rosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

Glad he rejected this crappy role cuz he deserve to do unique content driven projects not like some cheap version of classic regional shows with cheap ph house .

I agree...KP deserves something better. But isn't Anupama doing rather well nowadays? I wonder if he is regretting his decision (provided the information is correct) now!