--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

No dear, I am talking about this promo👇

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCp33J_h6eb/?utm_medium=copy_link

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

When I watched the above promo for the first time, I was awed by that IshRa shot, where they were about to cross their paths, and the way they walk stylishly 🥰. I was not a regular viewer of Hindi daily soaps, so obviously awed at the quality of the promo and also the faces (KP and DT) and above all their chemistry🔥.

Later forgot about the promo, yhm everything, but somehow destiny pulled me to yhm🥰.

Surfing through the channels, when I come across Starplus , YHM always used to be in the upcoming shows list. Looking at 'YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN', I used to wonder why Star Plus is telecasting Sharukh's 'Mohabattein' movie daily. 😆

Pls share ur first watching experience of yhm on this special day. I would love to read

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 2 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I only saw the lift promo on TV. I recognized DT, because I had watched some episodes of BMTD (only to see her, as I found the show lame otherwise), and KP seemed familiar. But what had struck me, and made me stop flipping channels was the quality of the promo, and their chemistry. Especially in the last shot, when they turn to look at each other. I was interested in the show instantly. However, 2013-14 was a particularly dark phase in my life, and watching TV shows was the last thing in my mind. So, I only caught glimpses of it during the first few months. Each time, I was tempted to continue, as the show seemed very refreshing. But I started watching it seriously only from the episode where Ishita finds notes during dinner and mistakes them for being from Raman.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Why did Dt unfollow Abhishek and Pankaj?

Pankaj is DivEk's matchmaker actually. Why did she unfollow him?

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Why did Dt unfollow Abhishek and Pankaj?

Pankaj is DivEk's matchmaker actually. Why did she unfollow him?

How do you know?

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

She unfollowed them long back in insta, not yesterday or today. Also AH and DT muted each other's notifications it seems. I don't know how these are visible in Instagram, but a friend told me.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Earlier I used to think that kp’s daughter Mehr resembled her mom totally .

But offlate,I feel that she is simply a carbon copy of her dad .N wee bit like her mom .

I keep following her day to day antics .Its a pleasure to see her growing up n what wonderful parents kp- Ankita are turning to be .

Especially the way Mehr is being taught about being attached to animals .Kindness begins at home n starts from childhood .

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wth the spin off even stole Ruhi's name for the lead couple daughter's name 🤢👎🏼

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Wth the spin off even stole Ruhi's name for the lead couple daughter's name 🤢👎🏼

That serial have nothing original all things they have copied from yhm but anything they copy from yhm to yhc they can't bring thei originality and spark between that yhc couple ishra divan were class