Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When did Raksha Bandhan take place ?

Cause ,there was this article saying that aly is always present for every Raksha Bandhan at kp-Ankita’s place .N he was there this yr too .

I think the latest wedding that took place had something to do with kp’s actions .

Kp even mentioned his true family n ppl he can count on - in his insta story during the same time .N it had Ankita(his wife) n a couple of others .But Aly was not there in that pic .Was kp invited properly for S ‘s Wedding or not ?He did not attend that wedding .

Perhaps,kp making fun of Shireen in the yhm ending Party or him making fun of Shireen n her fiancé’s ht when Shireen announced her engagement was not taken in the lighter sense I guess .N her friends wanted to show their support to Shireen as she was getting married quite late unlike the other members in the yhm team .

I think this may be the reason .But temporary I”m sure .

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Hi. Why did you edit your post?

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Hi. Why did you edit your post?

I wanted to reply to the last post. But then I reminded myself that I don't really know anything about their dynamics apart from some assumptions based on social media activities.

Btw, I would like to thank you once again for helping me out every time. I am suffering from a YHM craze relapse, as you can guess!

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I wanted to reply to the last post. But then I reminded myself that I don't really know anything about their dynamics apart from some assumptions based on social media activities.

Btw, I would like to thank you once again for helping me out every time. I am suffering from a YHM craze relapse, as you can guess!

No problem ❤😊

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
--QUEEN-- thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW0LKGWKSCU/

Happy 8 years of IshRa and Happy 8 years of yhm in advance🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
--QUEEN-- thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV5wJMUqOwJ/

I am searching for that one promo which I actually watched something related to yhm for the first time. Couldn't find that. Can someone tell me is there any account where I can find all the initial promos of yhm? BTW, this the first promo of yhm, isn't it?

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV5wJMUqOwJ/

I am searching for that one promo which I actually watched something related to yhm for the first time. Couldn't find that. Can someone tell me is there any account where I can find all the initial promos of yhm? BTW, this the first promo of yhm, isn't it?

If you are talking about the lift promo, then here it is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW_KeeWKQs2/?utm_medium=copy_link

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy 8 years to yhm and ishra/ishraru. A show which became one of the best and popular show because of the leads and atleast for the first two years due to the storyline. Kp dt and rd deserved all the appreciation, for their acting and chemistry. It was only because of them the show survived for long despite being sabotaged. Ishra yhm have left such a legacy behind that despite it being off air people still remember it . Majority of the people only remember ishraru and divanru, and that speaks volumes as to who the real pillars of yhm were and the reason for the massive success of yhm. They were the USP of the show and the proof was in the ratings whenever they weren't focused on rating dropped.