Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

DT tasted her own media medicine today by acting oversmart... lol

The Twitter mess is so bizzare and so funny at the same time. DT tried to stage a publicity hoopla but got caught red handed by the entertainment lead journalist. "Stars are not saints. These are part of PR stunts. DT is highly unprofessional and always try to portray herself as Saint or victim blaming others. DT has many hidden "raaz" that media overlooks"....the lead journo's responses are epic.

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya321

The Twitter mess is so bizzare and so funny at the same time. DT tried to stage a publicity hoopla but got caught red handed by the entertainment lead journalist. "Stars are not saints. These are part of PR stunts. DT is highly unprofessional and always try to portray herself as Saint or victim blaming others. DT has many hidden "raaz" that media overlooks"....the lead journo's responses are epic.

ROFL...

DT has taken the Saint Ishita way too seriously in real life...lol.

That jurno lead also said they have DT words in record. She did say she "refused BB many times". So, DT was plain wrong. She tried to pull abla nari victim of media.

I thought it's her fans in delusions think everyone is out to tarnish her image but she thinks the same. It's funny to see her blaming media for tarnishing her image with just a mere quote by quote caption. While it's too much media coverage that hyped her image in the first place.

Also, what's the problem with reject/refuse. DT said it. She said she rejected BALH2 and was happily sharing articles about it. Her fans were bragging. So why is it different now? Is she afraid of Salman or Colors? Does Salman or Colors even care! Many celebs have said they have rejected BB. KP said it. Still Colors/Salman invited him in BB as guests. So, this can't be any sane argument.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can anyone tell me when is KP's daughter's birthday exactly? Is it 14th or 15th Dec? I thought it was 14th, but both KP and his wife made her birthday posts on the 15th. So, I am a little confused now.

Edited by sub_rosa - 3 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Can anyone tell me when is KP's daughter's birthday exactly? Is it 14th or 15th Dec? I thought it was 14th, but both KP and his wife made her birthday posts on the 15th. So, I am a little confused now.

Mehr was born on the 14th of December.

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for clearing my doubt.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://mobile.twitter.com/divan_dnfs3/status/1451953186642661377

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 3 years ago

Word Count: 1