Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

May be an image of 5 people, including Sharmila Sairam, beard and text that says "ISHRA IT'S NOT THAT CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU.. IT'S JUST THAT DON'T EVEN WANT TO TRY"

Word Count: 1

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I stopped watching YHM back in 2015, during the Rinki-Mihir wedding track (though, I did watch some IshRa scenes online since then). Now that I have started rewatching the show, I have realized that I really didn't miss much. For my own sanity, I would assume that Ishita and Raman's story ended with the scene where they set off for a date (samjhawaa) after the airport sequence.

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was rewatching the episode where Ishita wins the palak paneer challenge and Raman promises that he’ll give her whatever she wants in return.We never got the follow up of that scene. I wonder what Ishita would’ve asked him to give..😳

AquaTofana thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

I was rewatching the episode where Ishita wins the palak paneer challenge and Raman promises that he’ll give her whatever she wants in return.We never got the follow up of that scene. I wonder what Ishita would’ve asked him to give..😳

I miss this show so much....😒
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

Oh yes! I wish we got to see the follow-up scene. I also wish they had given us the Europe tour that was teased after the accident track. It would have been memorable for sure. I am also very curious about how the consummation track would have panned out in the 11 pm YHM. It had already started (in a way) during the Mani track and the progression seemed very natural. Unfortunately, when the C track actually happened in the show, it was beyond ridiculous.

AquaTofana thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Oh yes! I wish we got to see the follow-up scene. I also wish they had given us the Europe tour that was teased after the accident track. It would have been memorable for sure. I am also very curious about how the consummation track would have panned out in the 11 pm YHM. It had already started (in a way) during the Mani track and the progression seemed very natural. Unfortunately, when the C track actually happened in the show, it was beyond ridiculous.

I agree... I used to watch it like a ritual....but they ruined the beautiful show
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yhm's remake is gonna air in Telugu soon, titled, 'Ennenno Janmala Bandham', exact translation is 'The bond of many lives(janms)', similar to Yhm's scrapped title, 'Tera Mera Rishta Purana'😍

Two different channels came up with similar title for IshRa🥰🥰🥰IshRa ka andaaz aise hain🥰

Jab IshRa ko dehooh, no one would think that they would have such sad past. Kisiko nahi lagta hain yeh bas compromise wali shaadi hain balki lagta hain dono ki rishta badi purani hain, janmo wali purana hain😁

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Someome else deserved to win NB but DT-VD won

DT deserved to win KKK but some one else won

Karma....

Also, YHM and off-air YHM contributed to the different outcomes

Edited by JaaneBhiDoYaaro - 3 years ago
omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

Someome else deserved to win NB but DT-VD won

DT deserved to win KKK but some one else won

Karma....

Also, YHM and off-air YHM contributed to the different outcomes

You came again u are the one said divyanka won't be able to do KKK but she did it maybe she didn't won the trophy but she got lots of appriciation from neutral viewers and her fans even Rohit Shetty always praises her she have won the heart of many people so trophy doesn't matter so get lost

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DT tasted her own media medicine today by acting oversmart... lol