Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

I know of two examples: Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra and Nakuul Mehta and Disha Parmar. Though, Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor have done multiple seasons of an ALT Balaji Original.

So there is still hope for DivAn. I recently saw a tweet by Anil Jha which seemed to suggest that they are not interested in repeating their pair.

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DivAn 2.0 is very much a possibility

Divyanka Tripathi

Karan Grover

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

DivAn 2.0 is very much a possibility

Divyanka Tripathi

Karan Grover

You seem like an intelligent person, come up with a different name for them.

sub_rosa thumbnail

Can anyone tell me when exactly did Sonali Jaffar stop writing for YHM?

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it was because she started her own production house and wanted to focus on that.

sub_rosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamer624

I think it was because she started her own production house and wanted to focus on that.

I had no idea. Thanks. Was the first time leap written by her, or she was gone before that?

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I had no idea. Thanks. Was the first time leap written by her, or she was gone before that?

I'm not sure when she left, but she was part of yhm after the leap. Since she gave an interview regarding Ishra remarriage, but she wasn't the main writer. That was Sandiip Sickand and the 7 year leap was written by him.

sub_rosa thumbnail

Thanks so much. I know that all BT shows veer away from their original concept after a year and the staple plot twists come into play. But I really wish they could retain the down-to-earth and rom-com feel of YHM. It was so refreshing! It is the only BT show which I can and have rewatched (partially) multiple times. There was a lot of nonsensical drama from the very start. But the relationships were done so well.

dreamer624 thumbnail

I agree with you. 11p.m yhm had so much heart and soul. But when it shifted slot, it became ott. The ego and arrogance of the producer and creatives never helped aswell and later the channel's ignorance also did damage.

Edited by dreamer624 - 3 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

May be an image of 5 people, including Sharmila Sairam, beard and text

Word Count: 1