Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Lol, your post reminds me of how much YHC copies YHM. Do you know that YHC already got a leap? It's the exact same kind that YHM had. Kid gets kidnapped, FL brings police (or something), kidnapper kills the kid and is presumed dead, ML blames FL, and they separate. Years later, ML is still in grief and FL has a new adopted family.

There might be subtle differences but from what I've read, this is what I gathered.

I don't expect anything better from YHC.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Why will anyone insult me for posting anything? This is a thread I've made for DivAn/IshRa but once in a while, there's no problem talking about anything else I feel.

I have a problem when the thread feels like it belongs to useless people.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

Why will anyone insult me for posting anything? This is a thread I've made for DivAn/IshRa but once in a while, there's no problem talking about anything else I feel.

I have a problem when the thread feels like it belongs to useless people.

Well I don't want to be of yhm or divan hate n troll pages.. for some useless people...

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Lol, your post reminds me of how much YHC copies YHM. Do you know that YHC already got a leap? It's the exact same kind that YHM had. Kid gets kidnapped, FL brings police (or something), kidnapper kills the kid and is presumed dead, ML blames FL, and they separate. Years later, ML is still in grief and FL has a new adopted family.

There might be subtle differences but from what I've read, this is what I gathered.

Lol they have no new ideas to run that show.I’ve been saying this from beginning- that show is sasta yhm

This also reminds me of MHRW..Sickand is trying to give undertones of ishra to raghvi I feel- especially post marriage. Am I the only one who gets pissed off by that?😂😂

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KP and his wife have started an NGO for stray animals

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

KP and his wife have started an NGO for stray animals

They have not started it they are just supporting that NGO to collect the money for stray animals

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Inke initiatives bhi dikhawa hi hote hai.

Divyanka or Vivek ne NGO start kiya tha Munch 3 saal pehle ab ptaa nhi khaa gyaa

Nichuss thumbnail

May be an image of 7 people

Word Count: 1