Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

I understand your frustration. But what if we really want to talk about IshRa, DivAn, or YHM? 😢 It’s saddening to see our discussion thread dedicated to IshRa/DivAn go this way. 🙁

I am not at all frustrated. Not in the least. 😊 I simply don't have the tolerance for stupid people who don't have the brains to understand what I've been saying repeatedly. Otherwise, I'm completely detached from Yeh hai mohabbatein, DivAn and IshRa now. All my love, dedication and emotions feel so futile now that I see the actors throw it all aside. There was never any appreciation for loyalists.

Nonetheless, I've got no hard feelings for anyone. I don't give any importance to unnecessary things.

My decision to change the title is my way of moving on for good. If you wish, you can create a thread of your own. Please do not consider me rude or arrogant.

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

I am not at all frustrated. Not in the least. 😊 I simply don't have the tolerance for stupid people who don't have the brains to understand what I've been saying repeatedly. Otherwise, I'm completely detached from Yeh hai mohabbatein, DivAn and IshRa now. All my love, dedication and emotions feel so futile now that I see the actors throw it all aside. There was never any appreciation for loyalists.

Nonetheless, I've got no hard feelings for anyone. I don't give any importance to unnecessary things.

My decision to change the title is my way of moving on for good. If you wish, you can create a thread of your own. Please do not consider me rude or arrogant.

I see. No worries. I’m going to create a new thread for IshRa DivAn. Since I am a senior member, I should be able to hide posts unrelated to YHM.

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Here is a side thread created for only YHM, IshRa and DivAn.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5221270

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

So many irrelevant things are being posted here for god knows reason especially when a certain show has its own forum 🤢

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

Welcome to a thread plagued by people in an unhealthy obsession with Anita Hassanandani and Yeh Hai Chahatein

Omg omg🤣🤣 u did really heart work doing this now Anita's fan and yeh hai chatein fan or divyankas hater can use this thread

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actors or hardcore fans ne bhi move on kar liya hai, tum bhi kar loon bhai it was just a show life mein or bhi bahut kuchh hai... Itne kitne velle ho dono ki dinbhar iss forum pe ghoomte hoon or Divyanka ke baare mein hi bs sochte hoon....

Move on morons nobody cares what you think especially the woman you're hating on she has earned her share of fame and money from the show and is very happy in her personal space with her husband. She is busy with her personal and professional and not even aware about the existence of loser like you..

Read this on twitter today apt for you guys

मुझसे नफरत करने वाले भी,

कमाल का हुनर रखते हैं,

मुझे देखना तक नहीं चाहते,

लेकिन नजर मुझपर ही रखते हैं।

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

I see. No worries. I’m going to create a new thread for IshRa DivAn. Since I am a senior member, I should be able to hide posts unrelated to YHM.

Perhaps I wasn't able to express myself properly. 😊 I meant that only the posts of newbies, groupies and senior members can be hidden.

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Note

So I see those lunatics haven't been posting on the thread since I decided to get gimmicky. 😉 Perhaps, we've gotten rid of those crazy people forever. I sincerely apologise for putting all you fellow forum members through this. This is a thread for all you people to discuss about our beloved IshRa and DivAn.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Which scene was enacted by divan ,together ,for the first time ?

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is so unfortunate .

No one has the info 😭