Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Does anyone watch Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani on Star Plus? If so, how is it? I've heard that it can really make a benchmark in ITV after IPKKND and YHM. Especially the male character is very well written.

I want to give it a try but only if it really is worth it. I know this is the YHM forum and we're not supposed to talk about other shows, but I really wanted feedback from people who think like me. YHM is the only show I've ever truly loved on ITV and I wanted to know if SAAKK is worth watching if you guys think the same.

Yeah. Even I've heard that the ML's character is well written. But in last week episodes he apparently sl*t shamed her. Also, personally the concept of love story between a professor and a student didnt sit well with me

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: valleta

Don't know about the show. The concept does not appeal me much its about a village girl forced into a marriage with a city boy who is already in love with another girl. The only plus point is the lead girl, Sambul ,she is a brilliant actress her acting is very grounded surely the most talented amongst all new lot ITV actors.

As of now I don't find any show appealing in TV all Star Plus are copy of marathi and bengali tv shows. Even though the leads are good and have chemistry, the concepts are too cliche. I started watching Mehendi hai rachne wali on SP but couldn't hold for more than 2 weeks on the show its the same old concept of alpha male and docile girl same old scenes with hate and love equation. ITV is still selling the old forced marriage, love and hate relationship trash there's noting interesting to watch try something on OTT platforms.

Mehendi show gets on my nerves seriously. It is so much like IPK. All that shit worked at that time,because it was a pretty new concept back then. But now it's super boring to see that same kind of story again and again😴😴

Also there was one scene where ML asks the FL kya tumne koi dialogue writer rakha..something like that. Why does Sandiip always copy IshRa scenes for other couples..He did that in KHKT too. 😑

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Don't know about the show. The concept does not appeal me much its about a village girl forced into a marriage with a city boy who is already in love with another girl. The only plus point is the lead girl, Sambul ,she is a brilliant actress her acting is very grounded surely the most talented amongst all new lot ITV actors.

I think you’re talking about Imlie here. I didn’t like the concept of that show either. It’s based on one man having two wives or something, right?

And none of the newer fiction shows have appealed to me either. I was briefly attracted to Gum hai kisi ke pyaar mein but lost interest pretty quickly owing to the negativity of the family. Same with Pandya Store. I only watched one episode but it wasn’t interesting.

I actually swore off SAAKK too after seeing just one promo where they portrayed Shaurya as a misogynist. But recent promos and reviews made me rethink that.

YHM was so good that it created a benchmark. Now none of the newer shows seem appealing anymore. 😅

Thor28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wish to see divyanka tripathi and karan patel in webseries together

Edited by Thor28 - 3 years ago
Thor28 thumbnail

Yhm was the best show and at that time there were so many good shows with different concepts but now we can only see season 2 of all shows which is so irritating.

valleta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

I think you’re talking about Imlie here. I didn’t like the concept of that show either. It’s based on one man having two wives or something, right?

And none of the newer fiction shows have appealed to me either. I was briefly attracted to Gum hai kisi ke pyaar mein but lost interest pretty quickly owing to the negativity of the family. Same with Pandya Store. I only watched one episode but it wasn’t interesting.

I actually swore off SAAKK too after seeing just one promo where they portrayed Shaurya as a misogynist. But recent promos and reviews made me rethink that.

YHM was so good that it created a benchmark. Now none of the newer shows seem appealing anymore. 😅

Sorry got confused.. All the new SP shows looks similar to me 😂

valleta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Maar

Mehendi show gets on my nerves seriously. It is so much like IPK. All that shit worked at that time,because it was a pretty new concept back then. But now it's super boring to see that same kind of story again and again😴😴

Also there was one scene where ML asks the FL kya tumne koi dialogue writer rakha..something like that. Why does Sandiip always copy IshRa scenes for other couples..He did that in KHKT too. 😑

The funny part of the show is that the female lead can only speak in front of the hero otherwise she is a mahanta ki devi tormented by her family and the society 😂. Had enough of damsel in distress leads.

Sikku has copied the concept from some regional show and scenes from Wattpad and YHM still the show is not working. 😂

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The funny part of the show is that the female lead can only speak in front of the hero otherwise she is a mahanta ki devi tormented by her family and the society 😂. Had enough of damsel in distress leads.

Sikku has copied the concept from some regional show and scenes from Wattpad and YHM still the show is not working. 😂

The taklu ka serial is copy of his own serial in telugu....

All runnings shows are copy.....of Bengali, marathi, tamil..telugu...shows...

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Dude, if he actually does copy from Wattpad, then he should have done that with YHM when they ran out of ideas after 2 years. There are so many beautiful IshRa stories out there. We could have gotten a proper love confession and honeymoon track, pregnancy track, different family dynamics, etc.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That genius simply lost track after the initial days of yhm .

Quite a few complained about nepotism .

But when he is given a free leash ,perhaps he may deliver .

Even if the output is only a concoction of several copies ,it is still accepted by the masses .