Frequent Posters

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Word Count: 0

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Came to know that mihika Varma has got an MBA with GRE in the US .

Checked her profile on LinkedIn .

Pretty impressive .

Truly Multi talented 👏

madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

cute

Word Count: 1

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

YHM spin off is again at top 5

Do you even watch that show? Do you have even the slightest inkling what is going on in that show? Do you actually like the story it is dishing out? Because either you don't and you just wanna rile us up, which is pathetic; or you do watch it, in which case, I can offer nothing but condolences.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

YHM spin off is again at top 5

This is actually what YHC's identity is ... Just YHM's spin off..Still using YHM's name 🤪

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

This is actually what YHC's identity is ... Just YHM's spin off..Still using YHM's name 🤪

Copy cats I here...yhm song too...

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Ankita Bhargava is trying to be some sort of an influencer which I find really silly. On the one hand, she says I don't share a thing about my personal life but her actions express a completely different story.

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Quite the contrary, to be specific

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Does anyone watch Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani on Star Plus? If so, how is it? I've heard that it can really make a benchmark in ITV after IPKKND and YHM. Especially the male character is very well written.

I want to give it a try but only if it really is worth it. I know this is the YHM forum and we're not supposed to talk about other shows, but I really wanted feedback from people who think like me. YHM is the only show I've ever truly loved on ITV and I wanted to know if SAAKK is worth watching if you guys think the same.

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Don't know about the show. The concept does not appeal me much its about a village girl forced into a marriage with a city boy who is already in love with another girl. The only plus point is the lead girl, Sambul ,she is a brilliant actress her acting is very grounded surely the most talented amongst all new lot ITV actors.

As of now I don't find any show appealing in TV all Star Plus are copy of marathi and bengali tv shows. Even though the leads are good and have chemistry, the concepts are too cliche. I started watching Mehendi hai rachne wali on SP but couldn't hold for more than 2 weeks on the show its the same old concept of alpha male and docile girl same old scenes with hate and love equation. ITV is still selling the old forced marriage, love and hate relationship trash there's noting interesting to watch try something on OTT platforms.

Edited by valleta - 3 years ago