Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is this actor the only person in the world to have given birth to a human child after a famous pregnancy ?

Sometimes I wonder that pregnancy through surrogacy by a healthy number of celebrities is making a normal phenomenon appear surreal .

If at all there is anything interesting then it would be kp / Dt involved in the hospital visits .

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

I cannot imagine how someone could even have the mental or physical energy to post anything on social media during childbirth. The whole process is so painful physically, and on top of that the emotional storm you go through (stress, tension, worry, joy) is also quite a lot to bear. Right now, she should focus on her recovery, her baby's health, and spending time with family. If she really wants to put it on social media, can't she wait for a few weeks and then give out her birth story?

Regardless, it's her choice. I wish both the mom and baby good health and happiness. Congratulations to the family.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Any old Ishra scenes can be rewatched many times and still have the essence and feels if you have watched it for the first time. That's how great old yhm and Ishra were and will continue to be.

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Thursday 13th February 2014