Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheStranger

Dt's last few posts' captions seem cryptic. Anyone else feels that way? What may be the reason?

She is too much excited about this year may be something exciting coming her way

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thor28

Recently i started watching turkish shows like sen cal kapimi , kiralik ask and dolunay ,they are amazing romcom shows and i really wanted to see divyanka tripathi and karan patel in such shows.

🤩

Turkish series are like advanced Hindi series .

Have watched some episodes of Aşk Laftan Anlamaz for a while since my friend asked me to see .you try that if u like Turkish series .

For that also I wished divan on such kinda show .

For me whatever language I see If I like something, I wish divan/ ishra ( when show was an air expecting such track to happen) to see .

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haleyy

🤩

Turkish series are like advanced Hindi series .

Have watched some episodes of Aşk Laftan Anlamaz for a while since my friend asked me to see .you try that if u like Turkish series .

For that also I wished divan on such kinda show .

For me whatever language I see If I like something, I wish divan/ ishra ( when show was an air expecting such track to happen) to see .

Ask laftan Alnamaz was amazing in starting leads also had great chemistry but then they stretched it and made it similar to Hindi series all that revenge angle, female lead being all secretive and all those most common plots of ITV shows.

@bold Ditto I have a long list of scenes for Ishra wish I had talent of writing something on them 😂🤣

Niaaa10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thor28

Recently i started watching turkish shows like sen cal kapimi , kiralik ask and dolunay ,they are amazing romcom shows and i really wanted to see divyanka tripathi and karan patel in such shows.

Hey, where do you watch these shows?? It quite difficult to find Turkish series with English subtitles

Niaaa10 thumbnail

I really hope if we ever get anything having Divan again they better use their chemistry properly with good storyline😡

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

I really hope if we ever get anything having Divan again they better use their chemistry properly with good storyline😡

Exactly that's my only prerequisite.

madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i miss them soooooo much i hope ye dono phir se ek saath ek beautiful project me kam kare me bhagav se pray karunga
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: madhavimanish32

i miss them soooooo much i hope ye dono phir se ek saath ek beautiful project me kam kare me bhagav se pray karunga

The Almighty will certainly bring them back together. It will definitely happen. Their pair is made for greater things. I believed it post YHM's ending and I shall continue to. ♥️