Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Epic ! This performance had a lot of IshRa and a lot of DivAn too...so many tiny tiny nuances which are like Easter eggs for us fans😳....

KP put his hand across DTs shoulder during the humma humma...?...like a cue for thr next step or just being a typical offscreen thing 😃

I think 1 more chasing catching scene I can think of was during the kitchen romance where Raman forgot ishitas bday? And then of course during the x-ray glasses scene ☺️😆

Edited by bscorp13 - 3 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Epic ! This performance had a lot of IshRa and a lot of DivAn too...so many tiny tiny nuances which are like Easter eggs for us fans😳....

KP put his hand across DTs shoulder during the humma humma...?...like a cue for thr next step or just being a typical offscreen thing 😃

I think 1 more chasing catching scene I can think of was during the kitchen romance where Raman forgot ishitas bday? And then of course during the x-ray glasses scene ☺️😆

Oh yes , the performance had the right does of IshRa and Divan😉 that hand on the shoulder bit was so effing cute, shows the easy camaradie they share, also the way both of them gave knowing smiles to each other after KP comes down after his solo portion, the first time around.

Pb, you forgot the run and catch scene when during the Adi-Shagun track when Ruhi was away and Puttar wanted to cheer up Biwi (she was upset due to Adi), so called her a chudail😆 Mrs. Bhalla is like romance karna ho toh pehle bata dena hume😆

@bold one of my fav scenes

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Oh yes , the performance had the right does of IshRa and Divan😉 that hand on the shoulder bit was so effing cute, shows the easy camaradie they share, also the way both of them gave knowing smiles to each other after KP comes down after his solo portion, the first time around.

Pb, you forgot the run and catch scene when during the Adi-Shagun track when Ruhi was away and Puttar wanted to cheer up Biwi (she was upset due to Adi), so called her a chudail😆 Mrs. Bhalla is like romance karna ho toh pehle bata dena hume😆

@bold one of my fav scenes

They look the happiest when they perform with each other,it reflects in their performance too

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

Ohhh I never saw any episode after Ruhi birthday celebration😆

Yeah it’s not worthy 😭post leap

Lotza heartbreak moments when show was on air where fans wait for every single day and gets bummed with the output

There are some nice ishra scenes post leap which you can see in insta fan pages . I hope you would have seen that . If not please see 🤩

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

They look the happiest when they perform with each other,it reflects in their performance too

True Zoha, I don't whether I am exaggerating here or being delusional, but those smiles are just so different 😆

Haleyy thumbnail

❤️❤️

Change nahi hue🥰Like ishita’s dialogue , their chemistry, style is always same

Fan pages are so creative in making edits

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haleyy

❤️❤️

Change nahi hue🥰Like ishita’s dialogue , their chemistry, style is always same

Fan pages are so creative in making edits

The change nahi hue scene was in the intro too😉

Haleyy thumbnail

Feeling so nostalgic traveling down the memory lane reading old n gold post

Thinking of run n catch , one of my fav is during first karwachouth. It’s not long run yet she tries to leave and he catches her and feeds some snack forcefully ❤️

Haleyy thumbnail

The change nahi hue scene was in the intro too😉

❤️
That intro is totally unexpected

They set us into ishra mood showing epic ishra scenes 🔥

Teaser to the main picture of their dance

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

True Zoha, I don't whether I am exaggerating here or being delusional, but those smiles are just so different 😆

All thanks to Sp we are again becoming delusional 🤪😆

I know i know those smiles were so different