Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh my my.... They were so so real.... And love... Something is there when they r together performing..... I have been watching it again and again and they have so so danced well.... So graceful... What Yhm didn't give laters this was so so special..... Gosh... They r magic....

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Hahaha ......what a scene it was ........and it didn't even have much dialogue...just that khatarnaak eye lock and that 'Kya....a hundred odd ppl on this forum had a mini heart attack โ˜บ๏ธ

I think we had a party all night that day of the precap and then the next day..all threads filled with 'kya' and our imaginations running crazy ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...

You were a silent member na those days ?

yes that eye contact, Ishita's shy smile and then that 'kya', with the bgm, nothing short of magic..just that the scene was so short๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† it felt like intruding into a real couple's conversation cum confession

Yes the threads and those posts๐Ÿคฃ

So I used to regularly comment on all the fan fictions and OSes but never took part in the episode discussions, so mostly a silent member cum stalker ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

yes that eye contact, Ishita's shy smile and then that 'kya', with the bgm, nothing short of magic..just that the scene was so short๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† it felt like intruding into a real couple's conversation cum confession

Yes the threads and those posts๐Ÿคฃ

So I used to regularly comment on all the fan fictions and OSes but never took part in the episode discussions, so mostly a silent member cum stalker ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

@bold ...that's IshRa/ DivAn ka trademark...they are so 'real' ...action - reaction all..the Ramann...his 'Kya'..and her blush...most goosebumpworthy scene I have seen ...I think ever ....

On script kitna simple hoga na......But these 2 turned it into an epic scene....

@red ...ab scene hi aisa thaa...how could ppl ' control'๐Ÿ˜†

@blue...yeah..it's post Budapest that I saw you active ...didn't realize you were on the forum in the golden days

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold ...that's IshRa/ DivAn ka trademark...they are so 'real' ...action - reaction all..the Ramann...his 'Kya'..and her blush...most goosebumpworthy scene I have seen ...I think ever ....

On script kitna simple hoga na......But these 2 turned it into an epic scene....

@blue...yeah..it's post Budapest that I saw you active ...didn't realize you were on the forum in the golden days

@bold yes true, it must have been a very simple scene on paper but it made us weak in our kneesโ˜บ๏ธ even now when I rewatch it, its the same feeling

yes I was always there reading all the discussions but somehow couldn't bring myself up to actively write about them coz all of you wrote so well, everything that I wanted to pen down, was already there๐Ÿ˜Š

Actually even I don't remember when I started actively participating, maybe you are right, it was when the Budapest trip was in the offing and everyone was confused why Budapest, and all๐Ÿ˜Š

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kp's 'Kya' and Dt's blush were blissful to watch

Puttar would have confessed his love then if they were not interrupted

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ’˜

Word Count: 0

MG_Inactive thumbnail