Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

No, I don't think they were a part of any movie, it was for the performance only Pb

You know I hated those remixes when they were released (especially the Masakalli one) but as always, when they performed on it, those very songs have started growing on me like always ๐Ÿ˜† their moves and smiles โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

@Dhanya hai script writer๐Ÿคช .. what lines....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž....and of course whoever conceptualized the whole performance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ....must be an IshRa/DivAn fan too๐Ÿ˜†..

Yes ..Those remixes are now ringing in my head..esp masakali..I love the original and now I can't get this out of my head ๐Ÿ˜†

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No, I don't think they were a part of any movie, it was for the performance only Pb

You know I hated those remixes when they were released (especially the Masakalli one) but as always, when they performed on it, those very songs have started growing on me like always ๐Ÿ˜† their moves and smiles โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

I too hated the masakali remix ...original was such a gem AR Rahman music and when the song started with Divan I was like wth why they used this bakwas song original one would have been better but I think DivAn performance ki wajah se itni baar sun liya h that I also start humming those lines....humma song remix was good one and khairiyat is love I have listened it on loop when it was released , it's quite interesting song you won't notice when it end and when start if play in loop , same music at start & end.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

As silly as I may sound, I'm genuinely craving for more and more of DivAn now, post the performance. They inflict me with such sweet tortures. Plus, reading all the posts by you all. Gosh, it's tough to control.

P. S. I am desperate for them, don't mind me guys.

This is the reason I curb my urge to gush over them. I go overboard. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Edited by RaVanKiRani - 3 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

@Bold:Same here ๐Ÿค—

Hope these unexpected surprises keep coming so that we can have our lively forum back โค๏ธ

@red: Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜†

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

As silly as I may sound, I'm genuinely craving for more and more of DivAn now, post the performance. They inflict me with such sweet tortures. Plus, reading all the posts by you all. Gosh, it's tough to control.

P. S. I am desperate for them, don't mind me guys.

Not at all Umeira, we are all in the same boat๐Ÿ˜†

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Not at all Umeira, we are all in the same boat๐Ÿ˜†

It feels so good to swoon over them after so long. I'm genuinely feeling happy after a really long time. So thankful, that we got them despite this pandemic lurking over our heads.

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishitaruhi

I too hated the masakali remix ...original was such a gem AR Rahman music and when the song started with Divan I was like wth why they used this bakwas song original one would have been better but I think DivAn performance ki wajah se itni baar sun liya h that I also start humming those lines....humma song remix was good one and khairiyat is love I have listened it on loop when it was released , it's quite interesting song you won't notice when it end and when start if play in loop , same music at start & end.

Haina, I hated the masakkali remix..Humma Humma was still catchy but now I can't stop myself from humming them ๐Ÿ˜†

About Khairiyat, well that song I love but it reminds me of so many things nowadays๐Ÿ’” but Divan, by performing on that song, atleast has given some happy memories associated with it๐Ÿ˜Š

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I m watching their dance performances on loop ๐Ÿคช

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishitaruhi

Haha same reaction๐Ÿ˜†

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I m watching their dance performances on loop ๐Ÿคช

Do you have any link having only their performance....it's too tiring to watch it on hotstar because of so many ads