Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

Ghum people are even copying promos now..I can'tπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ Their recent promo is the copy of IshRa's rickshaw promo

Their 1st promo was also a copy of yhm 1st promo..the lift one 🀣

They r not leaving anything because they have no brain of their own to writer their own scenes or promos or dialogues 🀣

Lol that fl will slap ml like how ishita slapped raman misunderstanding him 🀣

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Their 1st promo was also a copy of yhm 1st promo..the lift one 🀣

They r not leaving anything because they have no brain of their own to writer their own scenes or promos or dialogues 🀣

Lol that fl will slap ml like how ishita slapped raman misunderstanding him 🀣

And then they have the audacity to say that their leads are better than Raman and Ishita. πŸ˜‚

zohakhan7 thumbnail

And then they have the audacity to say that their leads are better than Raman and Ishita. πŸ˜‚

Aur uppar se besharmo ki tarah bolte hai yhm was so much toxic yet enjoying ganja without any shame..😭🀣

They r so shameless n even more delusional than our airhead shaggy 😭

Konse angle se yeh low budget wale saste Raman Ishita inko OG IshRa Karan Divyanka se better lagte hai 😭

That savi was couldn't even act properly as a drunk woman..

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ghum people are even copying promos now..I can'tπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ Their recent promo is the copy of IshRa's rickshaw promo

Around which track did they air this promo during YHM times?

Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

I think it aired before Param's track..just before his character got introduced in the show

minakrish thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-savi-secretly-leaves-home-to-meet-this-mysterious-man-without-informing_211819

Param ki entry ho gayi.smiley37

I can literally remember YHM track to track while reading articles about Ghum. There is absolutely zero originality.smiley39

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

The promo was released on the 17th of March 2014.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-savi-secretly-leaves-home-to-meet-this-mysterious-man-without-informing_211819

Param ki entry ho gayi.smiley37

I can literally remember YHM track to track while reading articles about Ghum. There is absolutely zero originality.smiley39

Sasta Param is here 😭🀣

I can bet no one can play Param better than Anurag Sharma..He was literally one of the best actor on show after DivAnRu..

They r just busy copy pasting yhm n taking credits for scenes n dialogues as if they wrote that 🀣

They r literally surviving on yhm n their stans have audacity to call Raman more toxic or ganja leads better than DivAn 🀣

Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Sasta Param is here 😭🀣

I can bet no one can play Param better than Anurag Sharma..He was literally one of the best actor on show after DivAnRu..

They r just busy copy pasting yhm n taking credits for scenes n dialogues as if they wrote that 🀣

They r literally surviving on yhm n their stans have audacity to call Raman more toxic or ganja leads better than DivAn 🀣

This is literally what annoys me the most. They keep trying to prove that their show is better than og. They keep saying Rajat is a softie while Raman is toxicπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ But hello?! It's literally the same character!?They even say Ishita is submissive while Savi is strong. But that savi girl was a doormat in season 2, she is now a strong character only because makers are copying Ishita. All good things about the show that they keep praising like non toxic sasural,good comedy..all of them are from yhm. But they keep dissing yhm 24Γ—7.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

This is literally what annoys me the most. They keep trying to prove that their show is better than og. They keep saying Rajat is a softie while Raman is toxicπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ But hello?! It's literally the same character!?They even say Ishita is submissive while Savi is strong. But that savi girl was a doormat in season 2, she is now a strong character only because makers are copying Ishita. All good things about the show that they keep praising like non toxic sasural,good comedy..all of them are from yhm. But they keep dissing yhm 24Γ—7.

Rajat literally manhandled Savi n broke her bangles piercing her skin,Pushed her away badly recently which Raman never ever did so with Ishita but Raman is toxic n their copy paste Rajat is softie..😭🀑 What is this hypocrisy ? Exactly Initial year wali Ishita was never submissive so konsa version dekha hai yhm ka inho ne ? She was literally a JKR that's why Raman used to call her JKR 😍 they want to show their copy paste leads as superior n degrade Ishra DivAn n if u call them out they bully u..Even for scenes n dialogues they give credit to ganja makers n writers which makes them more delusional than our airhead Shagun 🀣