Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

I used to be really active here when YHM was airing and I’ve been a Viewbie on this forum for quite some time now but don’t interact much.smiley9

Really? I used to be active here to when it was aired but i don't remember you. Jitna i remember RD used to be the mod of this forum.

minakrish thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Really? I used to be active here to when it was aired but i don't remember you. Jitna i remember RD used to be the mod of this forum.

Yup. -RD- was the mod when the show was on-air. I joined this forum as mod about an year ago. However, as a member I used to hang around in the creation gallery and used to read a few FFs. I wasn't very much into discussions.
Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Yup. -RD- was the mod when the show was on-air. I joined this forum as mod about an year ago. However, as a member I used to hang around in the creation gallery and used to read a few FFs. I wasn't very much into discussions.

@minakrish

Why is the forum shrinking? YHM forum used to have 3500 pages, now it's just 2013 pages.

Are the threads being merged or axed completely? I am not able to find some comments in some of the threads even.

minakrish thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

@minakrish

Why is the forum shrinking? YHM forum used to have 3500 pages, now it's just 2013 pages.

Are the threads being merged or axed completely? I am not able to find some comments in some of the threads even.

Hey

Vijay and the IF team do a quarterly clean-up to remove old +1 kinda posts and that’s why everyone across IF has seen a drop in their number of posts. It is done by an automated system with an algorithm designed by Vijay.

You can see Vijay's note here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165596814

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

How would it be if kp were to dance to Tauba Tauba ?

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

The bg music which is played when Ishita is stitching her blouse and Raman secretly watching her, woh wala bg score male version is played for some other IshRa scene. I don't remember which scene exactly🥺

Somebody help. Please give the YouTube link.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

The bg music which is played when Ishita is stitching her blouse and Raman secretly watching her, woh wala bg score male version is played for some other IshRa scene. I don't remember which scene exactly🥺

Somebody help. Please give the YouTube link.

Even I can't recall ke konse scene mein woh bg play hua tha..🤣

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I thought only you alone could answer zoha😢

I think that one zoha, during Mihir-Trisha's sangeet, when Ishita enters in a designer saree and puttar was awestruck looking at her😍. I'm not sure though. I tried searching for that scene in YouTube but episode number patha nahi hain, so I couldn't find it.

It's after Param's track, they started to play all those bg scores for IshRa which later became very famous on IshRa. They also used to play male version of 'Kabhi kam na hongi yeh chahatein', during emotional scenes in Param's track ❤, but most people remember that version being played during Mani's track, when Ishita is hospitalized.

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 2 months ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Seeing all those articles of Ghum on upcoming episodes, my mind can't help but go to IshRa's phase back then.

From the moment, they say yes to the marriage, and till their honeymoon suite nok jhok😆, everything was just so fabulous.

That feel that they're about to get married is just so 🥰

Sirf Ruhi ke liye talk in the coffee shop was well known, later Tandon ka call aate hain Raman ko, Ishita says phir jhoot bolna padega kya, then Raman was like ab toh jhoot thodi hainsmiley43 ,then Tandon says that his wife got a dream that you both are getting married again😄, then Ishita says, pakki subah subah hi aaya hongi😅.

Then next day, Ishita ko call aate hain from her hone wali patismiley43, then she was like kya hain yeh sab, as the call is from her would be husband,whom she never imagined to be one, 😅he asks her to meet at the court. Then the way they fight with each other, court wale like shadi huyi nahin, abhi se pati-patni ki jaisa jhagda😆

Then one scene where Raman texts Ishita to meet him, tells her that they should go shopping for the wedding. He tells he would pick hersmiley43, due to parking issue at the mall, but she denies.

Then at the shop, the way Raman and Ishita baat karte through ishara behind Shagun😂

Then at the morning pooja ceremony, Raman tells Ishita tum hi jo aa raha hain meri ghar shaadi karke, dekh leta hoon, for making him go through all the early morning rituals 😅

Then the wedding, my favorite was the thaali moment, Raman aur Ishita ki close ups dhikaate hain, Raman was indifferent, but that moment was so important for Ishita, the way KP-DT showed it in their faces, something I could never forget.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSJ2T_a-Lo8&pp=ygUYTWloaXIgVHJpc2hhIHNhbmdlZXQgeWht

MALE VERSION☝

Music starts at 0:50

Now not able to find female version🥺