Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why do KD always behave like real life proper exes? lol... purposefully & tactically avoiding each other..like always...lol

TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

Why do KD always behave like real life proper exes? lol... purposefully & tactically avoiding each other..like always...lol

Just a light hearted tease & don't take it seriously. It's just came to my mind that they behave like so...

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Who are KD?

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Well they used to be referred to as DivAn. 👍

jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's like Raman-Ishita. They can either be strangers or lovers. No in between...always extreme. The price they pay for having scorching chemistry. I know the history and can vouch for it being a the-then SD fan.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

In the last scene of IshRa, they showed few yhc bits, in which the girl's appa was reading her horoscope, and it was written that...she will meet the love of her life today but he will not propose her...Horoscope mein woh bhi likhte hein kya😂😂😂😂

I started watching yhm continously from IshRa's coffee shop wale sirf Ruhi ke liye episode😊. I caught up with the earlier episodes online. In that episode where amma reads Ishita's horoscope, I thought IshRa will meet that day. Lekin Ailaaaaa, she met only Ruhi. I thought yeh kounsi kahani hein😳

But later where IshRa meet....I actually liked the whole spiritual setup there😊. As if God has started to implement a new plan in their lives from that day.😊. Wonder what was Ishita's horoscope that day

And the plan is even more interesting. These 3 are unable to fight their demons alone. Bas, bring them together as one family,let them taste the love they have for one another.....and did you see, at the end their problems didn't get solved...matlab, Shagun's betrayal remained the same, Ishita was still infertile, Ruhi ko apni asli maa se pyaar nahi mila.....lekin sudar gayi teenon😊

Their battles didn't change , bas battlefield was changed. And see the difference😃.

They didn't just win the battle but earned rewards even. Matlab Raman ko Ishita mila, Ishita ko Raman, aur Ruhi ko IshRa mila

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 3 years ago

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
--PriyaRay-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

And the plan is even more interesting. These 3 are unable to fight their demons alone. Bas, bring them together as one family,let them taste the love they have for one another.....and did you see, at the end their problems didn't get solved...matlab, Shagun's betrayal remained the same, Ishita was still infertile, Ruhi ko apni asli maa se pyaar nahi mila.....lekin sudar gayi teenon😊

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 3 years ago

Interesting takes. The problems you mentioned are NOT THE PROBLEMS. They were scars. If you disect the story and dig deeper...YHM is a story of two rejectees and by extension, three rejectees. Raman was rejected by himself, Ishita was rejected by society and Ruhi was rejected by her biological mother. So, the demons of insecurities they faced stemmed out of these rejections. Once the right medicine was received, the wounds are healed, those insecurities faded away but the scars remained.

Raman's insecurity >> He has to come FIRST for his lady love. He has to be the alpha and the omega in her life.*** ACHIEVED.

Ishita's insecurity >> She has to be DESIRED by her man despite her shortcomings. She has to EXPERIENCE the ultimate intimacy in marriage. She needs to feel COMPLETE & be COMPLETED. ***ACHIEVED.

Ruhi's insecurity >> She needs to be CONNECTED with the most favourite person of her life. She needs to HAVE a mother who will not abandon her. *** ACHIEVED.

But life isn't stagnat, so are the insecurities. Circumstances create new ones. The biggest one was >> Ishita's insecurity about Shagun. Raman was Ishita's FIRST & LAST. And, that OBSESSIVE, ALL CONSUMING love paved way for Shagun to play with her mind.

Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: jaya321

It's like Raman-Ishita. They can either be strangers or lovers. No in between...always extreme. The price they pay for having scorching chemistry. I know the history and can vouch for it being a the-then SD fan.

"Yeh Kis Line Pe Aa Gaye Aap"....!! lolz
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

ROFLing

Observation Tho...smiley32