Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eyez thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

glad 2 c ali on the list....but not too sure about some of the others. ok, john, hrithik, and maybe even saif
and salman deserve 2 b on the list.

I dont understand how srk can be a topper...im not gonna question his success as an actor but this is not a list of the 10 most successful asian celebs itz solely based on looks and srk is definately not #1. same goes for amir khan. he would be #1 on a list of asia's most talented actors w/o a doubt jus as srk wud b #1 in most successful...but neither is good looking, especially compared to the younger guys we see now a days (or maybe itz bcuz they are over 40 and age eventually starts to show 😆)

abhishek is ok i dont know if i want him on my top 10 list...i just feel that there are so many other hotter asian (or desi as this list seems to show) men out there that he doesnt really belong.

jay sean and especially upen patel...haha wat a joke...maybe frm the bottom 😉

i totally agree with u on SRK and Amir ..both are great actors and all i respect them both but im not too sure about the whole top 10 sexy men idea😆

😲 wow wow what's Abhishek and Upen doin up there HAHA😆 well obviously who ever came up with this list was falling asleep while makin it up becoz "some people" above Saif need to be below him ...this list is just lol😆 ...personally i think Salman Khan should have been 1st followed but Ali😃