Ali Zafar rated 8th sexiest Asian Man!!

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Eastern Eye, a leading British-Asian paper, has rated Ali Zafar as one of the 10 Sexiest men in Asia. Shahrukh Khan is number 1 while Ali is number 8 on the list, ahead of Jay Sean and Saif Ali Khan, who are number 9 and 10 respectively. Maryam Yousaf talks to other Sexy Asians to hear their opinions on this poll.

Amina Haq:

He is Pakistan's biggest talent. He's a superstar in every way! He definitely deserves all the success that comes his way.

Faizan Haq:

Ali Zafar should be perhaps the first one on the list which has Shahrukh Khan in it! Shahrukh Khan is the ugliest ape on this planet. I'd say that it's an insult for Ali to be on the same list which has Shahrukh in it.

I don't take Ali Zafar as a sex symbol, but yes, he is way better then Shahrukh Khan.

Emad Irfani:

That's great! We're proud of you that you've taken Pakistan to that level. Great work! Keep it up!

Tara Mehmood:

He rocks! And he definitely deserves this!

Neha:

Well that depends on the viewers' choice… I don't think that he's sexy. I think Shahrukh Khan deserves it; he's more of a charmer than being sexy. Ali Zafar is just okay. He's cute, but not sexy.

Maleeha Naipul:

I'm quite surprised! He's a friend so I've never seen him in that way… a lot of girls think that he's pretty hot. I'd say that his personality shines more then his looks. He's a great person!

Mustafa (Roxen):

Sexy? Make a list of cutest people and I'm sure he'll be in the top three!

Sophiya:

I'm in a state of shock! It's good… As far as he is representing our country!!!

Meesha:

I'm not that surprised. He's got a conventionally good looking face. He carries himself pretty well. It's good for him.

Alright. The list is as follows:

1. Shahrukh Khan
2. Hrithik Roshan
3. John Abraham
4. Abhishek Bachan
5. Upen Patel
6. Amir Khan
7. Salman Khan
8. Ali Zafar
9. Jay Sean
10. Saif Ali Khan

Source:
http://www.skoop.com.pk/Detail.aspx?ID=425

C'mon give me a break..wot abhishek and upen are doing on 4th and 5th position..Ali deserves to be at no:1..he is such a hotty!..Ali u have made us proud!😳

Edited by *Fiza* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
who the hell is that f**king faizan haq jealous ape himslef how dare he said nasty things about shahrukh u dirt bag thousands of people voted for srk that is why he is # 1. faizan whatever first even make it to the list then open ur full or garbage mouth. it is an insult for shahrukh to have his name on lips of sucha scumba like that fazain haq. 😡
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woot Woot!!!!!! Ali Zafar John Abraham n Shahrukh AHHHHHHHHHHHH my luvzzz .. Ali deserves to be in top 2... Sucha hottiez !!!!!! N oh yuh he is soooooooooooooooooo much better than abhishek..
Edited by RedButterfLy - 16 years ago
rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who is Faizan Haq: ???????????//can some plz tell

me thanks
daniacute99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
do u guyz notice sumthind like 6 out of 10 r muslims...which is good haha ..lol
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no 5 of them are muslims...but they don't follow islam..i mean salman drinks ..srk said he doesn't know how to pray namaz .. i don't know much about amir or saif..

Guys clik on the link and then clik on the pictures at ur left hand side to view faizan's picture
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
glad 2 c ali on the list....but not too sure about some of the others. ok, john, hrithik, and maybe even saif
and salman deserve 2 b on the list.

I dont understand how srk can be a topper...im not gonna question his success as an actor but this is not a list of the 10 most successful asian celebs itz solely based on looks and srk is definately not #1. same goes for amir khan. he would be #1 on a list of asia's most talented actors w/o a doubt jus as srk wud b #1 in most successful...but neither is good looking, especially compared to the younger guys we see now a days (or maybe itz bcuz they are over 40 and age eventually starts to show 😆)

abhishek is ok i dont know if i want him on my top 10 list...i just feel that there are so many other hotter asian (or desi as this list seems to show) men out there that he doesnt really belong.

jay sean and especially upen patel...haha wat a joke...maybe frm the bottom 😉

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow really...cant beleive it... but yeah he rocks..i juz lov his voice and hez too cute...i think hez the cutest singer in pakistan so far... 😳
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 08 January 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Eastern Eye, a leading British-Asian paper, has rated Ali Zafar as one of the 10 Sexiest men in Asia. Shahrukh Khan is number 1 while Ali is number 8 on the list, ahead of Jay Sean and Saif Ali Khan, who are number 9 and 10 respectively. Maryam Yousaf talks to other Sexy Asians to hear their opinions on this poll.

Amina Haq:

He is Pakistan's biggest talent. He's a superstar in every way! He definitely deserves all the success that comes his way.

Faizan Haq:

Ali Zafar should be perhaps the first one on the list which has Shahrukh Khan in it! Shahrukh Khan is the ugliest ape on this planet. I'd say that it's an insult for Ali to be on the same list which has Shahrukh in it.

I don't take Ali Zafar as a sex symbol, but yes, he is way better then Shahrukh Khan.

Emad Irfani:

That's great! We're proud of you that you've taken Pakistan to that level. Great work! Keep it up!

Tara Mehmood:

He rocks! And he definitely deserves this!

Neha:

Well that depends on the viewers' choice… I don't think that he's sexy. I think Shahrukh Khan deserves it; he's more of a charmer than being sexy. Ali Zafar is just okay. He's cute, but not sexy.

Maleeha Naipul:

I'm quite surprised! He's a friend so I've never seen him in that way… a lot of girls think that he's pretty hot. I'd say that his personality shines more then his looks. He's a great person!

Mustafa (Roxen):

Sexy? Make a list of cutest people and I'm sure he'll be in the top three!

Sophiya:

I'm in a state of shock! It's good… As far as he is representing our country!!!

Meesha:

I'm not that surprised. He's got a conventionally good looking face. He carries himself pretty well. It's good for him.

Alright. The list is as follows:

1. Shahrukh Khan
2. Hrithik Roshan
3. John Abraham
4. Abhishek Bachan
5. Upen Patel
6. Amir Khan
7. Salman Khan
8. Ali Zafar
9. Jay Sean
10. Saif Ali Khan

okay wat is abhishek, saif, upen and amir khan doing there.. they are like in their 50's! whoevery made this list should have taken a public vote rather than just ranking them.. and yes jay sean shud be like number 3 or mayb 2 😆
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bindaas_gal

wow really...cant beleive it... but yeah he rocks..i juz lov his voice and hez too cute...i think hez the cutest singer in pakistan so far... 😳

i think so too