Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: pknaz

rwajid why u forgetting he will not run the party yet. now he is in oxford . he will run the party after completion his study . may be after5 or 6 years. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
any way i believe he is right choice๐Ÿ˜›
GOOD LUCK TO HIM๐Ÿ˜Š

and agree with you^^^^^...he IS the right choice๐Ÿ˜ƒ

eleniel83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Acc to me bilawal is the best choice and there are several reasons behind it. First of all if any senior member apart from benazir's son was choosen as chairman then PPP could not stay for long b/c we have to admit that pakistani public loves the family basically and they associate PPP with bhutto's only. The public will not accept anybody else than the benazir's family.

Secondly bilawal is a good choice as he is young, and as he has lived abroad so i just hope that he's not going to be a hypocrat ( if he just dont listen to his father) and not to forget that he is benazir's son. I hope that he inherits his mother's intelligence and i think he has proven himself as benazir's son by being humble and confident at the same time at such a young age.

As concerned to pak politics, as he is benazir's son so its definite that he would have recieved some training from his mother. After all benazir is internaltionally recognized as a leader and an intelligent women. She was among the world's top 20 women. She herself was a very good and genious prime minister who has the caliber to talk to world leaders. It was just her husband who became the reason for her disfame.

Related to PPP chairmanship going to murtaza's kids, well why dont ppl understand that its a matter of party chairmanship not money which shd go to the real waris. Benazir and murtaza were leading diff parties and if now zulfi wants to join politics then he'll join his father's party not benazir's. Benazir was choosen by her father as his "janasheen" and obviously benazir would want his child to come not murtaza's. There are several other reasons to tell but i think i have already written a lot.

I just hope that when bilawal comes back to pak, he leads the party well and proves himself to be benazir's son and zulfikar bhutto's grand son. I wish him to be more famous then his family members and to be honest with the country as we now need some fresh blood.....
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eleniel83

Acc to me bilawal is the best choice and there are several reasons behind it. First of all if any senior member apart from benazir's son was choosen as chairman then PPP could not stay for long b/c we have to admit that pakistani public loves the family basically and they associate PPP with bhutto's only. The public will not accept anybody else than the benazir's family.

Secondly bilawal is a good choice as he is young, and as he has lived abroad so i just hope that he's not going to be a hypocrat ( if he just dont listen to his father) and not to forget that he is benazir's son. I hope that he inherits his mother's intelligence and i think he has proven himself as benazir's son by being humble and confident at the same time at such a young age.

As concerned to pak politics, as he is benazir's son so its definite that he would have recieved some training from his mother. After all benazir is internaltionally recognized as a leader and an intelligent women. She was among the world's top 20 women. She herself was a very good and genious prime minister who has the caliber to talk to world leaders. It was just her husband who became the reason for her disfame.

Related to PPP chairmanship going to murtaza's kids, well why dont ppl understand that its a matter of party chairmanship not money which shd go to the real waris. Benazir and murtaza were leading diff parties and if now zulfi wants to join politics then he'll join his father's party not benazir's. Benazir was choosen by her father as his "janasheen" and obviously benazir would want his child to come not murtaza's. There are several other reasons to tell but i think i have already written a lot.

I just hope that when bilawal comes back to pak, he leads the party well and proves himself to be benazir's son and zulfikar bhutto's grand son. I wish him to be more famous then his family members and to be honest with the country as we now need some fresh blood.....

๐Ÿ‘

Absolutely true๐Ÿ˜ƒ I agree with you... and this time every pakistani have hopes from him๐Ÿ˜ƒ