Bilawal-Is he be the "Right Choice"?

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friendsπŸ€—

Do u think Bilawal being given the leadership of PPP is a right choice??

Should she have given the responsibilty to someone senoiour in Party??

He is just 19,speaking logically a bit young to lead the leading opposition Party.

Benazir Bhuto expected attacks on her,that is why she made a will about party's future just 48 hours b4 she entered Pak frm her excile life.

It is obvious from the above fact that she is confident her son is capable of leading the PPP.

He is young,but we all know young can be the most powerful.He is fresh,with a new mind and fully new ideas,so he can capture people's favour/sympathy quite easily.

Was Benazir right in choosing him??
That is the topic about,coming back to my topic,i guess she is right.
But b4 telling further we need to see how well Bilawal puts himself into this new responsibility on him.

Do tell ur views on the same😳

Edited by minz~12 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great topic!

Well.. I just dont think that her 19 yr old son should take the responsibility yet! First of all... its against the law na? I read somewhere that the leader of the Party should be 25+ πŸ˜•

Second... he isn't as experienced as many other seniors in the party. The senior members know more about the party and its regulations. also they know more about politics so would be able to lead the Party better than her son.

Also... i dont understand why the leadership of the party should run in the family?? His grandfather started the Party but it doesnt mean he's the right person to lead it? πŸ˜•

Just my views... 😳 x
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, yeh family business sabse badi problem hai politics ki (subcontinent mein). I don't know much about leaders in Pakistan but I heard about Mr.Fahim and Mr.Ehsaan, I am sure there are capable leaders in PPP who can guide the party in these dificult times.
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Benazir did not chose Bilwal, she chose her husband to take over the party leadership but he denied, because of corruption charges. So the people of the party decided to make bilwal the leader of the party AFTER he is done his studies and until then the senior members of the party will lead it.. 😊
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, it wasn't Benazir who chose Bilawal, Zardari chose Bilawal after Benazir had chosen him to lead the party.

Well, yes, he cannot lead the party at his age and he ain't even going to do so. His father's going to lead the party until he has finished his education.

Even then I'm not sure whether I like the idea cuz he doesn't even know Urdu. He prolly udnerstands it but cannot speak it.

Anyways, only positive thing I see about the whole idea is that at least now it's Benazir's son who's leading the party. She was killed and this little compensation is a good idea.

rwajid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the party people did not decide to make bilawal their leader, it is just zardari's scam to make his son a dummy chairperson and run the show from behind, he knows party supporters are going to buy into this crap since he is benazir's son. no senoir member of the party would have opted for zardari as their leader, them investing most of their lives in the party and remember that ghinwa bhutto's kids are still there and they are the true bearer's of the bhutto name(being bhutto's son's kids). bilawal actually added bhutto to his name(bilawal bhutto zardari) on request of his father before the announcement of the leadership. it's not about right and wrong honey it's about who get's the power.
ask75 thumbnail
hi

i think it is totally unfair. Party should have election to choose new leader. What is the point appointing zardari( mr 10 % ) she was sacked twice due to him he is fraud.

totally unfair and unacceptable
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not interest in politics much but I can say Bilawal is the right choive he's young and fresh...I always wanted pakitan to have President someone like him young and fresh. and he's Benazir's son I'm sure he would'
nt let paki poeple down.. 😳 😳
rwajid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

I'm not interest in politics much but I can say Bilawal is the right choive he's young and fresh...I always wanted pakitan to have President someone like him young and fresh. and he's Benazir's son I'm sure he would'
nt let paki poeple down.. 😳 😳

i'm amazed to know that some people think that a 19yrs old kid who hasn't even gone to college yet can run a country especially one that is in such a volatile state!! by the way dear he can't even run in the elections yet!
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rwajid

i'm amazed to know that some people think that a 19yrs old kid who hasn't even gone to college yet can run a country especially one that is in such a volatile state!! by the way dear he can't even run in the elections yet!

rwajid why u forgetting he will not run the party yet. now he is in oxford . he will run the party after completion his study . may be after5 or 6 years. 😊😊
any way i believe he is right choiceπŸ˜›
GOOD LUCK TO HIM😊