UNITED STATES PPL FRUSTRATED WITH GEO-->

jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

plz click here and send them complaints to put on the right programming and right times in the USA please!!! http://geo.tv/usa/ CLICK FEEDBACK!

i'm tired of waiting for my fav dramas to come on just cuz of the emergency in pak!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No offense but its really sad to see that you are too concerned and frustrarted because you are unable to see you dramas "just because"?!?!? there is an emergency in pak ?!?!? ... As a pakistani, you should be concerned about what is happening in pak and here you are trying to send complaints to geo just becasue you miss out a week or two of your dramas... there are people out there who are facing extreme conditions like not having their basic needs of food and safety met... think about them!
jadiy thumbnail
ITS BEEN 1 AND A HALF MONTHS! πŸ˜†
and ummm i really don't care about whats going on in Pakistan because what happens there is because of peoples own mistakes...if ppl just turn from their ways maybe pakistan would have a chance at better living!
Edited by wini - 16 years ago
jadiy thumbnail

^^Thx! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: RedButterfLy

As a pakistani, you should be concerned about what is happening in pak

who said i'm a paki

my parents are not me!

Edited by jadiy - 16 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh i opologise on behalf of red butterfly for calling u a Pakistani.....BUT u know wat in our family its kind of different from urs
in our family even though the child born abroad they call him/her Pakistani bcoz thats his/her real identity is.....u know why ??? bcoz people here cant call a brown an american or canadian
i m saying it bcoz from last three years i have seen soo many that kind of cases
and a perfect example of that kinda case is the movie namatay london πŸ˜† ....DO watch it πŸ˜‰

oh ya n for ur dramas...........u know wat there is no point of sending them complaints bcoz its not in their hand .....everything is in Musharaf's [President of Pakistan] handπŸ˜›

rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

oh i opologise on behalf of red butterfly for calling u a Pakistani.....BUT u know wat in our family its kind of different from urs
in our family even though the child born abroad they call him/her Pakistani bcoz thats his/her real identity is.....u know why ??? bcoz people here cant call a brown an american or canadian
i m saying it bcoz from last three years i have seen soo many that kind of cases
and a perfect example of that kinda case is the movie namatay london πŸ˜† ....DO watch it πŸ˜‰

oh ya n for ur dramas...........u know wat there is no point of sending them complaints bcoz its not in their hand .....everything is in Musharaf's [President of Pakistan] handπŸ˜›

very Well said...I totaly agree with you😊😳

jadiy thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

seen namastey london it was a great and hilarious COMEDY!πŸ˜ƒ

and by the way what is a 'brown'? u don't call african-americans a brown. or do you call Pakistani's mostly dark tan/brown? or do you call canadians pale...?πŸ˜†

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jadiy

seen namastey london it was a great and hilarious COMEDY!πŸ˜ƒ

and by the way what is a 'brown'? u don't call african-americans a brown. or do you call Pakistani's mostly dark tan/brown? or do you call canadians pale...?πŸ˜†

What???/πŸ˜•

@Namatay London: so u liked it but did u get the msg they were trying to convey??

jadiy thumbnail

what do u think the message is?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::btw are those bhutto ringtones free??::::::::::

Edited by jadiy - 16 years ago
Mischeivous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well where evaa u are born...u alwayz belong to where ur ancestors belonged too u cnt change it...datz the way it is....i m a US citizen...but i m still pakistani... πŸ˜›