Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: WISH107

i totally disagree with u. i know there is no geo in Pak. But why are the torturing usssss with all those all boring dramas!! and also as far as news are concerned then what is in their news. pak citizens may get right info from geo but geo is just ruining pak's reputation by showing foreign countries about whats going on in pak. i just hate them when they say all bad, and nonesense things about pak which most of time are not true. i think Musharaf did the right thing.

but we r talkiing about dramas. come on who is going to wake up at 1:00 in the morning to watch Kajal.

what is geo suppose to tell the world what Pakistan main boht acha mausam hai. the main tourist areas of this season are swat and waziristan?? and if u are adventurous go to karachi?? jo country main ho raha hai. thats what they are going to show. ptv is enough to explain the world that "saab acha hai"

as far as dramas are concerned I have i dont watch those crappy shows which have no originality in them. and are just a copy of Indian soaps!!

here is the contact info of geo tv:

http://www.geo.tv/contactus.asp