Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 2 hours ago

Behin sitara tu ye qatal ki rat chor de ... its too much cringe itne bade bade dialogues my God ... and Tahir was right koi ghar aa k mafi mange tou rafa dafa karna is the best option to live in this world

I think salar is starting photography as a profession ...

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Too many flashbacks still a good episode

So nani now knows for sure

Salar is trying to earn money wow

The hurting hand promo is ott let's see how it plays out

Tomorrow is again maha episode

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Honestly, i am loving where the story is boing towards. I'd rather watch ML going through an awakening to growth rather than watching FLs in-laws planning and plotting to remove the girl from his life. I like how he takes stand, and i think sitara really needs some time-off to process her emotions. Not only she is being abused (emotionally since more than 50 episodes) amd that girl needs to get some respite so that she could think about her future. Right now she is in survival mode and is not able to process that there can be an actual human being who will stand by her . She needs time to process salar's affection as well. And i think when salar will try to express his emotions in front of her, she will understand him as well rather than his mohabbat karta hun affirmations, she needs assurance thag yeah he will stand by her and kot leave just like how everyone left her. I may be reading too much into her character, but from what i have learnt in my psych class and older episodes, i don't think she is really dumb, she just needs time to process her emotions, and which is not possible with constant gairat wale dialogues from every tom, dick and harry
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Also maybe i am reading a bit more into the show, hut i see sitara taling over Tahir's business (salar saying that he wants her to study and get a job and tahir also quite impressed by him) and sitara supporting salar to achieve his dreams. I saw lot of comments (nasty and vile i must say, and o my God twitter is nasty) about sitara caring about only money and askjng salar to join his father's business, but i think now it's clear thag ehy she said that. She wanted him to provide for her, and not anybody else. She as a orphan was always treated as a second class citizen in her house,and that's why she wants someone on whom she has haq so that she doesn't have to depend on someone else for food. Mehreen's comment is nothing she has unheard of in her nouse, that's why it affected salar more than her. She was quite used to this over the years.
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Too many flashbacks still a good episode

So nani now knows for sure

Salar is trying to earn money wow

The hurting hand promo is ott let's see how it plays out

Tomorrow is again maha episode

Hero zara sa hath pakda ... ever heroine mera hath chodain mujhy dard ho raha hysmiley8

Kabhi siblings sy mar khyi hy ya mom k sy only asians can relate to this smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Queeen

Sitara : Salar ny oska sar khol diya

Salar: yaa bro i did thatsmiley16smiley14

1000123838.jpg

why is he always on show off mode smiley37smiley37

kabhi biwi ka show off .. Kabhi khud ke karnamo ka show off smiley36

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 2 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail