Donttt U Just HATE Geo!!!

WISH107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Cuz i really do. come on what the heck is this????? Huh! Geo is just repeating all those dramas again.

First they r runing the suspense of MWH for US viewers by showing us new episodes of UK viewers.

Second, they r showing us Kajal drama againnnnnnn Oh God i was so happy that Kajal was about to be over and now we have watch that from beginning againnnnnnn. this and MWH were the only dramas i like on Geo.

Third, at least in the morning geo use to show some Naat and Qawalis and i use to really enjoy these in morning while getting ready for school. but now they put those old dramas "Ashana and Kuch Kahe Unkahe" come on in the morning.

Fourth, and that Bushra Ansari's boringgggggg drama which i was so glad that it is over now have started again and more than twice in a week. this is so BS.

Fifth, all those funny sitcoms all also repeating again. all that crap.

and Tere Pehlo Mein Oh i dont even want to talk about that soap. it is just youkkkkkkk. never ending soap!! i have quite watching that show.

another thing is that they dont even have right timings for all this on the guide is its different they show like complete different things. also Nadia Khan show is also getting boring now.

i am saying all this is cuz i said to my dad to disconnect geo, i just want to know are you guys also angry like me??? and do you know that if geo is ever going to change that UK transmission from USA. we call geo person who put these programs Bevrra (drunker) who is always putting wrong programs. plzz do reply and tell me ur opinions about the new boring geo. also is there anyways i can tell geo to plzzz change all timings of all the programs like before.

DO REPLY!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WISH107

Cuz i really do. come on what the heck is this????? Huh! Geo is just repeating all those dramas again.

First they r runing the suspense of MWH for US viewers by showing us new episodes of UK viewers.

Second, they r showing us Kajal drama againnnnnnn Oh God i was so happy that Kajal was about to be over and now we have watch that from beginning againnnnnnn. this and MWH were the only dramas i like on Geo.

Third, at least in the morning geo use to show some Naat and Qawalis and i use to really enjoy these in morning while getting ready for school. but now they put those old dramas "Ashana and Kuch Kahe Unkahe" come on in the morning.

Fourth, and that Bushra Ansari's boringgggggg drama which i was so glad that it is over now have started again and more than twice in a week. this is so BS.

Fifth, all those funny sitcoms all also repeating again. all that crap.

and Tere Pehlo Mein Oh i dont even want to talk about that soap. it is just youkkkkkkk. never ending soap!! i have quite watching that show.

another thing is that they dont even have right timings for all this on the guide is its different they show like complete different things. also Nadia Khan show is also getting boring now.

i am saying all this is cuz i said to my dad to disconnect geo, i just want to know are you guys also angry like me??? and do you know that if geo is ever going to change that UK transmission from USA. we call geo person who put these programs Bevrra (drunker) who is always putting wrong programs. plzz do reply and tell me ur opinions about the new boring geo. also is there anyways i can tell geo to plzzz change all timings of all the programs like before.

DO REPLY!!!

i agree with u 100% why they doing alll of this stuff πŸ˜•

but may be there is problem or but its really stupid

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know watching kajal all over again is like punishment πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hate geo because its drama's have no suspense or story kajal is a bit good but i hate tpm
WISH107 thumbnail
How can we complain them??? I really want to watch Kajal toknow what will happen next.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
all the kajal fans out there i love tht drama my self and they are shoing the ryte usa episodes but they come on really late nyte at like 1:30 am
rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

i agree with u 100% why they doing alll of this stuff πŸ˜•

but may be there is problem or but its really stupid

I also agree with you too...i wantes Kajol to be over..πŸ˜•

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what is Geo's fault if govt has banned their transmission. ppl in Pakistan still can't watch geo, that is why they are repeating stuff.

and instead of being angry on the repeat dramas, u should be angry and upset that the news channel has been blocked and u aren't getting the right info!!
WISH107 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

what is Geo's fault if govt has banned their transmission. ppl in Pakistan still can't watch geo, that is why they are repeating stuff.

and instead of being angry on the repeat dramas, u should be angry and upset that the news channel has been blocked and u aren't getting the right info!!

i totally disagree with u. i know there is no geo in Pak. But why are the torturing usssss with all those all boring dramas!! and also as far as news are concerned then what is in their news. pak citizens may get right info from geo but geo is just ruining pak's reputation by showing foreign countries about whats going on in pak. i just hate them when they say all bad, and nonesense things about pak which most of time are not true. i think Musharaf did the right thing.

but we r talkiing about dramas. come on who is going to wake up at 1:00 in the morning to watch Kajal.

Edited by WISH107 - 16 years ago
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agreee why make them suffer the us!
i'm in uk by da way u put a really sour somment about the dramas being shown in uk
i am also very tired of nadia khans show shes bringin up alll these sad people u dont kno where frm they might be informative but not entertaining.
i kno they've changed the whole of the routine sooo confusing πŸ˜•
πŸ˜• i πŸ˜• think u can complain on the geo website www.geo.tv
i think if you clik on the complains section i guess.
anyway if u kno about kuch kahee unkahee remind me wht happens by the ned i kno that samar and roshni get bac together but wht about bebo wht happens to her???
thx anywayz i definitely agreee wid u no tht i want geo shut down but yh! 😳