i am in kabir love land today

medzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
😛i am in heaven today khwaish episode omg they show alot of afreen and kabir memories lol i just got to see my jaan kabir i am going to dream him tonight 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...I didn't know there are so many kabir fans out there 😆 well glad to know you guys liked those scenes...I'm just waiting for those kinda scenes to be shown with Azaan-Afreen 😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here fariha

actually there are a lot of kabir fans...wen khwaish started every1 was going gaga over him and i thot i had my azaan/yasir to myself. thn madiha declared her love sopn after me and i thot ok theres 2 of us...now there r alotta grls....some kabir fans have transferred to azaaan fans...but there r always loyal kabir fans like medzz who wont get in the way of us die hard yasir/azaan fans
medzs thumbnail
hey lil princez lol i love sumeet[kabir] to much to let him go so don't worry i am not coming after ur yasir[azaan] lol kabir will always by in my heart. 😳 1000% 😳
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Yep medzs,those flash backs were sooooooo cuteeee 😉
Made me realize how much I miss Kabir on the show. Noone will be able to fill the void left by him ( though got to admit that Azaan is doing a fantastic job!) But all the same MISS YOU Kabir! 😭😭😭
medzs thumbnail
😳 yeah no one can't take kabir place, and yeah azaan is coming alone really well, after all he wanna be like his big brother kabir, 😳