Geo Benazir or Gene do Benazir

sumbal2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I wanna know who is with of benazir and who is not?

So please vote.

take care

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumbal2007 thumbnail
post your comments too
please and thank you
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me gene do benazeer this is my personal view goodness me she stole all the money of pakistan left pakistan alone abandoned it and then she coems abkc all she says is stupid filmi dialogues. she needs to get a ife to be honets im gla dthese bomb blasts are happenign but to be honest they are hitting the wrong person. like some people say that the people party now is a MAUFI PARTY!! sick women she should sort her self out always bene against pakistan all she wnats is money she will do the same if she is elected .. she has done nothing. she shouldn tvene be allowed my dad always gives her badduah!! she stole pakistan she stole everything JUST TO FEED HER OWN KIDS AND SO SHE COULD AHVE HER LIFE ALL AT PEACE HOW SELFISH!!! ogodnees me GENE DO BENAZEER!!!
alia786 thumbnail
she need sorting out check her out naik bibi my foot pakistan dnt need her gene do benazir how bad can the women go in uk she was wearing skirt when in pak she being all naik i give her badwaa out too
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what a nice welcome present for all the Pakistanis..........geene do Benazir.........
åpoiuy thumbnail
Geene fo benazir!!!!!!! coz of her a lot of innocent ppl are dying. If u say u love ur country so much than how can u c ur own ppl just dying.... and the reason for them dying is u. She should just go where she came from!!!
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
get lost from our country u cheat women u currpt GENE DO BENAZIR
uff_yeh_naina thumbnail
Gene do Benazir....jub presidant thi tub kuch khaas nehi kiya to abh kya karna hia....waise hi bekasuur aadmi mar rahe hai...who wants u?? no one...as a woman u dindt done something for womens in pakistan...jo bhi haqumat chalaa na chahta hai ..woh kaunsa pakistan ka sochta hai...woh to sirf sochte hain haan paisa mille ga...waziir ban ne se pehle itne waade karte hai...mai yeh karrun gie yahaan yeh change ho g..waziir bante hi sub kuch bhool jaate hain.....koi aisa waziir ban na chahiye hai jisko pakistan se sachi mohabbat hai..jo pakistan ka ballah chahta hai..benazir kuch nehi kar sakti..she will make it worse....

sorry..but my opinion.....
anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i have to say i like Mush but allowing Benazir in Pak has the worst thing he ever did i don't like Benazir she is an idiot. I can't believe that after the blast stupid Pinky kay jiyale took care of her sh she can run without saving those who were injured or near to death idiot woman should jst leave hen she came back she said" hum awam kay saath jiyae hain aur hum away kay saath maray gay aur hain" what a lier after that explostion khud to apni ja bachali aur gharib awam ko marnay chor diya i seriously hate her. and her stupid jiyale started firing on innocent people and throwing stoes which none of the media is telling they r not even saying that why the hell she left after that explstion idiot loosers.I don't understand khud ki hukomat main to bhai mara gaya tha so how come she is talking about security bohat jaldi bholnay ki adat hay. I want her to leave with her 10% husband. I don't like what Mush did.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jeene do, for sure. The woman is so damn corrupt. Ruined Pakistan together with her criminal husband.