Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
So true!!
actually, it's not only Benazir...i hate all the politicians of Pakistan. 😡....they jus think abt themselves only...they want to come in power n eat Pakistan somehow..that's all they wants!! 🤢

Today i went to the public library n there i saw a magazine saying "The most dangerous nation in the world isn't Iraq...it's Pakistan"!! ...at first, i was like..WTH...but then i thought abt it n i was like...Oh, i guess it is somewhat true!! ...

I'm sure being a Pakistani, u all understand how much it hurts to see things like these. .....sometimes i get soo pissed...but i guess we can't do anything abt it except for prayer for better a Pakistan in future!

Aliza❤️
skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im sorry but this was not BB's fault...According to news source BB has already given the names in written to Musharraf but ht i dont know wat in the world is he doing...sleeping all night...and then next day turning on tv watching news...calling press conference and saying sorry to all the victim's family...is his sorry or condolence will bring those ppl back?? I am not saying all this because im in favour of PPP...if u go back to histosy of pakistan politics u will see that when Murtaza Bhutto was ruling that was the best time....U guyz are blaming BB for all this...y?? she never told anyone to do that blast in Pak...If she goes back than ppl might think that this was her plan to attack and then go back...

GEO BENAZIR !!! 👏
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_mughal

Im sorry but this was not BB's fault...According to news source BB has already given the names in written to Musharraf but ht i dont know wat in the world is he doing...sleeping all night...and then next day turning on tv watching news...calling press conference and saying sorry to all the victim's family...is his sorry or condolence will bring those ppl back?? I am not saying all this because im in favour of PPP...if u go back to histosy of pakistan politics u will see that when Murtaza Bhutto was ruling that was the best time....U guyz are blaming BB for all this...y?? she never told anyone to do that blast in Pak...If she goes back than ppl might think that this was her plan to attack and then go back...

GEO BENAZIR !!! 👏

i agree......

GEO BENAZIR😊

juhimerijaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zermina

i agree......

GEO BENAZIR😊

i also agree With u in past ruling of PPP is golden period oF PAKISTAN,,jo log kahi rhe hai k BB ko wapas jana chaiye the jab wh apne ghr walo se milne gaie the to kuch logne kaha tha k baagh gaie .BENAZIR aaiege musharaf ki band bajaiege GEO benazir