Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
She really not representing the country. I think she just used the country name to enter the contest.
love_kush thumbnail
ahem llol..yes im originally from Karachi Pakistan,lived there for 13 years..but now i live in India..and yes im a muslim... 😉
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is very gorgious and beautiful..glad finally pakistani garls are being recognized for their legendary beauties. inkow it is an islamic country but sometimes dreams are important too.
dean123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ur right it was an ISLAMIC COUNTRY. It was supposed to be Paak(clean) thats where the name Pak in Pakistan comes from . But these peepz have gone next level. At the end of the day we can give our opinions but everyone is going to go to their own graves. And WILL be JUDGED individually! 😊
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think it upto her wat she does,wear or say.
personally i think she isnt representing pakistan-islam is part of pakistan 😳 it was created so muslims can live there peacefully 😳
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alrighty, you did read the rules in the forum in announcement topics, did you? If not, please read them.

Your every post in PSF is on a VERY CONTROVERSIAL topic which can cvreate fights. I would have left this topic opened but the very aim of your topic is suggesting a fight and anyways topics on religious discussions ain't allowed no more.

Here is the link to that new rules topic: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/71514

Now NO MORE such topics please!

Topic Closed

PSF Development Team