yizzle927 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ismail Darbar is now just begging for Poonam! This is unjustice to everybody! On every episode she gets emotional and Ismail D is always like " Her mother her mother her mother'! Omgg get over it!! face it he is begging SUMEDHA IS 100000 TIMES BETTER THAN POONAM! Its all sympathy votes and they try to say its not. If its not than why do they always bring it up in everyshow. I don't see Poonam getting any offer for movies haha! And in todays epsiode Shekhar asked Vishal to ask if Sumedha can sing a song for them. Poonam Amanat or Aneek should have gone. But Poonams acting and Ismail D's begging is just too much. Edited by yizzle927 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this topic.A change from the monotonous HR.
DizzyBanana21x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yizzle927

Ismail Darbar is now just begging for Poonam! This is unjustice to everybody! On every episode she gets emotional and Ismail D is always like " Her mother her mother her mother'! Omgg get over it!! face it he is begging SUMEDHA IS 100000 TIMES BETTER THAN POONAM! Its all sympathy votes and they try to say its not. If its not than why do they always bring it up in everyshow. I don't see Poonam getting any offer for movies haha! And in todays epsiode Shekhar asked Vishal to ask if Sumedha can sing a song for them. Poonam Amanat or Aneek should have gone. But Poonams acting and Ismail D's begging is just too much.

I don't agree with you.  Sumedha's TONAL QUALITY is better than Poonam.  But Poonam's control over her voice is better.  Poonam is a more accomplished singer.  I feel sometimes that Sumedha's incredible voice hides some of her singing flaws.  But if u ask me who will be more successful, i will say hands down sumedhaπŸ˜ƒ  I think Sumedha's recorded voice will sound better than Alka and Shreya
Edited by DizzyBanana21x - 16 years ago
vcoolwater thumbnail
I disagree Poonam has many fans- thread on today's performance. I disagree that Sumedha is a better singer- technically Poonam is better. Both have different voice types- you cant really compare it.
advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Thanks for this topic.A change from the monotonous HR.

your posts surely amazes me....here someone calls a mentor a beggar..and you thank her...all u look for is a change πŸ˜•

@author of this thread ...your thread title is rather too harsh.Poonam is very talented, story or not she would go far...infact first time when her story was shared, it was ok,but now HR somehow cant get over it and keeps rubbing...so go blame him..

Like Ismailji said last time... "when I came to the auditions, I chose you from 5000 people not because you have a sad story but simply becasue you are most talented"....

and that is the truth, rest all trivial.

Have you heard Poonam's performance today? perhaps you should.

misanthrope thumbnail
No way , Poonam's wayyyyyyy better.
n all teh credit goes to HR fer bringing up her financial probems n mother in every episode, Poonam never started talkin abt her mother on her own.

n also, i thought ANeek shuld've been out but i wuldn't hav liked it Poonam wuld've left before Sumedha as Poonam's a much better singer.
but Sumedha had an awsome voice as well.

n as far as offers are concerned, then on hungama they showed Poonam has also gotten offers..so yeh, it's not unfair tht Poonam's in ..infact we'll get to view an awsome performance tomorrow as well! πŸ˜›
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

your posts surely amazes me....here someone calls a mentor a beggar..and you thank her...all u look for is a change πŸ˜•

@author of this thread ...your thread title is rather too harsh.Poonam is very talented, story or not she would go far...infact first time when her story was shared, it was ok,but now HR somehow cant get over it and keeps rubbing...so go blame him..

Like Ismailji said last time... "when I came to the auditions, I chose you from 5000 people not because you have a sad story but simply becasue you are most talented"....

and that is the truth, rest all trivial.

Have you heard Poonam's performance today? perhaps you should.

haan yar advil.aapko kuch problem.We all think diffrently hai na.πŸ˜ƒ

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Atleast thats better than the sick disgusting stories created by one of the mentor's.

Poonam is getting votes not because of her story but because of her talent. If we see technically she is way better than Sumedha. But Sumedha has a very sweet melodious voice.

yizzle927 thumbnail
This is for everyone who disagrees with me or saying that Poonam is a better singer. You can also say that about Harpreet, Mussarat, Nirupama, Rimi. Okay i agree with you that Ismail D said that he picked her out of 500 or 5000 people but again once or twice repeating it is fine but it's turning into propaganda im surprised that Vishal or Shekhar have not said anything. Poonam should have been the underdog Sumedhas voice can go on every leading lady in Bollwood as the mentors have said and Poonams voice is so..so..it doesn't sound like it can fit. I agree she has a nice voice and she sang really good songs like on the Qawaali epi. but again ordinary people can't pick out something special. I never heard someone giving Poonam an offer or saying that she sang a song better than an orginal. All im saying is that Sumedha going was an unjustice. Edited by yizzle927 - 16 years ago
chotesab thumbnail
Total rubbish...next time listen to ID carefully.
Poonam deserves to be in final two.