Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Why blame ID? If someone is to be blamed, it's HR because he is the one who brings it up every week! Even today he brang that up! Ismail was just saying that people shouldn't be voting for sympathy and all that b/c today she was in Bottom 2. But even when she sings good and all, HR still brings that story up!

NYCgirl_19 thumbnail
well both of them r really good. sometimes sumedha is better than poonam while sometimes poonam sings and performs better than anyone . its just our viewpoint and everything chnages if you look from a different perspective. I think ismail darbar is NOT begging but encouraging people to notice her talent and vote for her. Put yourself in his schoes and try to decide. well he is trying to help her and i don't think that Poonam is recieving any sympathy votes because her talent outshines everything. Although sumedha's voice is incredible and could suit any female actress but you cannot compare the both of them.
laxmi129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NYCgirl_19

well both of them r really good. sometimes sumedha is better than poonam while sometimes poonam sings and performs better than anyone . its just our viewpoint and everything chnages if you look from a different perspective. I think ismail darbar is NOT begging but encouraging people to notice her talent and vote for her. Put yourself in his schoes and try to decide. well he is trying to help her and i don't think that Poonam is recieving any sympathy votes because her talent outshines everything. Although sumedha's voice is incredible and could suit any female actress but you cannot compare the both of them.

I think what you are saying is correct. Also at this stage anyone can go out. Incidently its Sumedha I think. All 5 are good. So it depends on fan following now I guess.

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: yizzle927

Ismail Darbar is now just begging for Poonam! This is unjustice to everybody! On every episode she gets emotional and Ismail D is always like " Her mother her mother her mother'! Omgg get over it!!

ID begging?  What show have I been watching, because I noticed HR bringing this issue up over and over again, and ID generally trying to avoid it and focus on Poonam's singing.

face it he is begging SUMEDHA IS 100000 TIMES BETTER THAN POONAM! Its all sympathy votes and they try to say its not. If its not than why do they always bring it up in everyshow. I don't see Poonam getting any offer for movies haha! And in todays epsiode Shekhar asked Vishal to ask if Sumedha can sing a song for them.

Just because Sumedha has a voice that would work well with Bollywood heriones in the current era doesn't make her the better singer.  IMO, Sumedha has the nicer voice, but she is not as good technically as Poonam.  If you think Sumedha is better, I respect your opinion.  But 100000 times better?  Give me a break.  How would Poonam even make it to this level if that were true?  Are you saying that you know more than the public who has never allowed Poonam to enter the danger zone until now?  Or maybe the mentors who have consistently been giving Poonam good scores?

Poonam Amanat or Aneek should have gone. But Poonams acting and Ismail D's begging is just too much.

What?!  Poonam has been acting?  As far as I have seen, she has only been doing what she does best...singing.  I haven't seen her once bring up the mother story.  The only thing I saw is that ID told everyone that Poonam does NOT want sympathy votes...she wants the janta to judge her based on her talent.

Edited by .:.Suhana.:. - 16 years ago
sweet13 thumbnail
acutally poonam is way bettta than sumedha
SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcoolwater

I disagree Poonam has many fans- thread on today's performance. I disagree that Sumedha is a better singer- technically Poonam is better. Both have different voice types- you cant really compare it.

U r comparing...ha ha

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: DizzyBanana21x

I don't agree with you.  Sumedha's TONAL QUALITY is better than Poonam.  But Poonam's control over her voice is better.  Poonam is a more accomplished singer.  I feel sometimes that Sumedha's incredible voice hides some of her singing flaws.  But if u ask me who will be more successful, i will say hands down sumedha😃  I think Sumedha's recorded voice will sound better than Alka and Shreya

u got this right..girl!

SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:Aphrodite:.

i agree with suhana

Poonam is a great singer and she has never brought up her poverty or economical condition to garner votes. It is Himesh who always brings it up and I believe its a strategy to divert people's attention from her brilliant singing.

I think he should starts showing some humanity to the poor girl and not humiliate her every chance he gets.

ID has never begged people for sympathy, he always stresses on her talent. Also Vishal has voiced his concerns over Himesh bringing up her economical condition. he said Poonam deserves votes because she is super talented and any other backstories are irrelevant.

No contestants told any thing  this year on stage than mentors.They only bring her poorty issue on show...begging right?  Oh yah...she is not from middle or upper middle class 

Edited by SHUBHA99 - 16 years ago
yizzle927 thumbnail
Fine if everybody is blaming HR then its better off if the topic name is changed to HR begging. && What do you people mean by technically? I agree that you can't compare both because both voice qualities are diff. I have been watching the same show as all of you maybe my view points are different than the rest. Maybe this time people sent Poonam to the bottom is because they are getting tired of her? Maybe her performance's arent going well. Look at what happened to Mauli, Mussarat and Raja was in the bottom also. And also we all know that Poonam has brought up her story a couple of times and during when the actors pick the songs they want their favorite participant to sing Smirti Irani talked about her mother and ID talked about how the mothers of India are with her.
gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There are thousands of singers out there who has still sweeter and better voice qualities but very few of them are having good control over their voices and mastery over the technical aspects of singing. Poonam comes under the category of singers who are blessed with a sufficiently sweet voice,comfortably wider range and having the technical capability to enable her to sing songs with both complex and simpler arrangement.

While Sumedha is blessed with a sweet voice she does not compare in range and technical flexibility with Poonam. I agree Sumedha is good in soft ,slow and simpler songs but then is that what singing is all about ?