Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rohita_dhe thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I think u r a big fan of that HR and u r blindly following what he is saying. Ur statements prove that.

Poonam is a great singer and she deserves to be in top 3. Just go through Poonam's performances once again and u will come to know that she is the only singer who have selected variety of songs and thats too very difficult ones. Also she is the only singer who was admired by Asha Bhosale, well before her so called story was shown.

If celebrities talk about her life, then she can not do anything about it.

I think u watch SRGMP on MUTE, just to admire beauty.
yizzle927 thumbnail
Thats a different story about Asha Bhosle admiring her and what we are talking about right know. I have loved alot of Poonams performances and i have hated some of Sumedhas but thats besides the point that its my opinion that they are promoting her because of her story and that what has happened was an injustice. there was absolutely no reason for sumedha to go except for that the public is not voting by hearing there voiced but by what the mentors are saying or that the people are being promoted too much. But i can be wrong, i never said i was right because there could be this reason that since sumedha was on top many people thought that she would get voted for anyway so they voted for someone else.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: yizzle927

Maybe this time people sent Poonam to the bottom is because they are getting tired of her? Maybe her performance's arent going well. 

My dear friend Sumedha too was in the bottom. Infact below Poonam too. So please this logic is bit irrelevant don't you think so!!!😛

yizzle927 thumbnail
I never said she wasn't. She was in the bottom when Mauli was eliminated and probably more other times.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
So is it logical to rate a singer on the basis of how many times they come at the bottom?

Fact is all five at the top are best in thier own way. None are any less. If one is technically sound other has a sweet voice. If one is good in a part genre then other in strong in some other genre. Why demean them??

Mistyy thumbnail
For god sake...stop making these stupid threads about her poverty..these threads are making other hate her..Leave her alone..she is a GREAT SINGER...MIND U BETTER THAN SUMEDHA(WHOSE ONLY QUALITY IS HER VOICE WHICH IS GOD GIFTED- NO HARD WORK NEEDED THERE,CORRECT?? 😉 )Poonam is someone who has faught against the destiny , worked hard and became something!! So you should applaude her for that ...not hate her 😡
*xsaher jaanx* thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_y116

For god sake...stop making these stupid threads about her poverty..these threads are making other hate her..Leave her alone..she is a GREAT SINGER...MIND U BETTER THAN SUMEDHA(WHOSE ONLY QUALITY IS HER VOICE WHICH IS GOD GIFTED- NO HARD WORK NEEDED THERE,CORRECT?? 😉 )Poonam is someone who has faught against the destiny , worked hard and became something!! So you should applaude her for that ...not hate her 😡

actulllyy i don't agree
logitech thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poonam is a very good and accomplished singer eventhough I am a Sumedha fan and fully support the lovely princess. 😉
But ID cannot act and nor is he a man of words either and although he is close to HR, ID has been excluded from acting roles that require more than one word to be spoken. 😆
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Okay Piya... Calm down Calm down... 😆

You too don't get hyper now. 😆

gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yizzle927

Thats a different story about Asha Bhosle admiring her and what we are talking about right know. I have loved alot of Poonams performances and i have hated some of Sumedhas but thats besides the point that its my opinion that they are promoting her because of her story and that what has happened was an injustice. there was absolutely no reason for sumedha to go except for that the public is not voting by hearing there voiced but by what the mentors are saying or that the people are being promoted too much. But i can be wrong, i never said i was right because there could be this reason that since sumedha was on top many people thought that she would get voted for anyway so they voted for someone else.

All of them are being promoted by one or the other way. This show is not just a contest between the singers but also a contest between the gharanas, it is natural that the mentors will try to promote the singers in a very sophisticated/blunt manner depending on the nature of the mentors.
The public is composed of many good music appreciators just as you are. You are not excluded from the public. If you are not going by these mentors comment, emotional stories  but just by listening to the singing , the others too are doing the same , it is just that they find singing of different singers better as people's perceptions may differ.