srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i saw najia's episode today naveed has got ajob and he is going to najia's country. jalal has given najia divorse papers but she can't sign them cuz she doesn't want to see her family hurt and suffer because of her.
Edited by srk_biggest_fan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatima_91 thumbnail
can u also post the vide of yesterday PLZPLZPLZLZL PLZ
srk_biggest_fan

janiya thumbnail
ya plz plz plzzzzzz i too wanna see di video..plz plz can sumone postttttttttttt tha video???
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I kind of hate Najia. she's so annoying. Doesn't she realize what a nice and kind person Jalal is. I mean, yes, she feels betrayed but it's not his fault. And that's what he told her like 100000000000 times. She's getting really annoying. Besides that, Javeria Abbasi can't really act well.
bintum thumbnail
hey i think she is acting quite good,,,,when i see this show i get reminded of an actual story

this girl used to go to our school in pakistan,,,she was pretty but not too much,,,she was very stylish and liked to groom herself similar to najia,,,,,,anways,,,,her family got her married to someone (again via a telephone nikha) aand believe me it was not forced marriage,and she moved to america,,,,and she got the shock when she got there,,,the guy had the same facial problem like jalal,,,,people say he is a nice man,,,,,and that he is very down to earth,,,but she has still not forgiven him,,,they now live in sydney and have 3 kids but she is still not happy,,,,,,,,in public she barely speaks to him unless she has to,,,,initially she wanted to leave him but her father begged her not to seek divorce as it will tarnish the family good name,,,,

but you know part of the matter is our society,,,these days everyone is chasing after a beautiful guy and a beautiful girl,,,,no one seems to care about the person's real innner beauty,,,no one cares whether someone is educated or has the right morals,,,,,so many marriages especially of asians are based on choosing a beautiful girl for their sons,,,,,but beauty is not just what you see but how you feel,,,,,that is why alot of marriages these days are either not working at all or if working then it is a compromise or there is always disagreements,,,,,,i have not run into a single person who could say that if i marry a less pretty person then i might be more in love or more happy in life,,,,,,,,,,i think this drama has a very good message there and javeria is acting very nicely how girls in today's society are,,,,,,