Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well, I think Ash really is 34. Cuz if you have a look at her old pix, like 9-10 years old, one can really see the difference.

But Meera, Veena Malik, Saima and all REALLY are damn old. I think only Jia Ali tells her real age. cuz 3-4 back, I saw her in "A day in the life of your favourite star" and then she said she was 30 or sumthing. So I think this could be true. what I find good is that Reema never tells her age at all cuz then she doesn't have to lie and make a fool of herself. But the rest like Saima Veena and Meera crap are really ridiculous.

oh people, one thing I'll have to tell you is that in our culture some women REALLy do get married at a young age. for example, ME!! 😆 Now, I got married with 19. And when I'm 40 and I have a kid who's 18, I can say I was married young so that's why I have a grown up child! 😉 😉 😉

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Arrey bhai, this doesnt only happen in Lollywood Bollywood or Hollywood, but also in the real world. In fact, when people ask my aunt if I'm her daughter (I'm 14 and 5'7) she goes, no! she is my husband's older sister's daughter, while people ask my mom if I'm her sister which sucks 😆 but yea, otherwise in front of family my aunt is like "Madiha is my daughter" I'm gonna adopt her! I'm like *cough* *cough* 😆 I think in all teh "woods" ppl hide their age so they can still be in "the spotlight and look young" and star with younger ppl. not many ppl wanna be amma's nani's and dadi's. thats what i think 😳