Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince007007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Circut

All Good Teams And Losing From All Bad Teams I Am Sure Ireland Will Be Out In The Next Round 😡 😡 I Want Them Out Soon 😡 😡 ......

they just played cricket well , but pakistani team was playing gulli danda 😡

kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dnt think so..

Nuthng has to do with match fixing

towhid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no it isn't fixed.......india lost coz of their probs.....they were over confident and they juz assumed that they r gonna win against bangladesh...but every1 knows that it's really stupid 2 underestimate ur opponent....no matter how weak the opposing team is u shud play ur 100% and 2 b honest india didn't play their best in that match...that's y they lost...not coz the match was fixed
And it's not a gud yr 4 pakistan...so many bad things have already happened wid them...they got really unlucky this yr that's all....but let's hope pakistan wins the trophee in next world cup
And also austraila beat netherland...so there u go....not all big teams r loosing 2 small teams
sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well yh i always hate 2 admit dis..
but v noe it or not matchs r most of de fixed.. but mostly de semi-final and finals are fixed
don really think dat dis 1st matches were fixed.. but hey u neva noe
devilangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope you guys are right and there are no match fixing scandals..

and i also agree with u guys..they were probably too overconfident.. but its so sad that they lost. i wanted a india pakistan match so bad + they decided to rest irfan pathan etc for the so called big matches..

and thus we lost..what a jerk aka chappell!

no offence to anyone 😊
sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆

Originally posted by: devilangel

i hope you guys are right and there are no match fixing scandals..

and i also agree with u guys..they were probably too overconfident.. but its so sad that they lost. i wanted a india pakistan match so bad + they decided to rest irfan pathan etc for the so called big matches..

and thus we lost..what a jerk aka chappell!

no offence to anyone 😊

😆😆😆

yh v were bit over confident

n yh i really don understand dat v didn have irfan, kunble etc in our team.. i was missin em so much.. n v seriously need em.. .not sum dunbos like sehwag or agarkar

193980 thumbnail
Match fixing is not new to Indian and Pakistani Cricket players. That is why I commented about it yesterday too.