Sada Suhagan Epi 2 Update

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys.. here is an update for the 2nd episode..

I really need your suggestions guys.. I know not everyone has time to read such long updates.. so suggest me what can be done? Shall I cont. with this or change the order to little reviews of each scene? How would you like an update to be!!!

Safeena is in Doc's office:

Doc: What a pleasant surprise!

Saf: Why are you so surprised to see me here?

Doc: Cuz we look after our patients but only few patients look after us. How is Danial?

Saf: He is fine… sighs… I know it

Doc: What? (little shocked)

Saf: (Smiles) I know that everyone loves me and want me to be happy but I cant give them any happiness.

Doc: By the grace of God you are alright tho…

Saf: Tell me how many days of life I have doc. (Doc is shocked), plz tell me I have a right to know this okie

Doc (hesitantly): 3 months

Saf: (Cant believe her ears)… 3 Months! Only 3 months doc?

Doc: If you take proper treatment then maybe 4 months…

Saf: may be 5 naa.. but not more.. isn't it.

Doc: Mrs. Danial, you are a brave women, and now you have to think about your family and children

Saf: any surgery, therapy, operation… any hope?

Doc: I wish that there was any… but we are hoping against hope. I am sorry.

Saf: (Wiping tears) Yeah I can understand, (tries to smile) and I have so much to live, I have Fahad, my son, who always fall and get hurts, Alisey, my sweet little daughter who don't even let anyone make her hair other than me. A husband who loves me the most and who cant see any other face than mine… (almost crying but smiling at the same time) I have miles to go for us to live doctor, now I have to plan for my family.

Doc: I wish you the best!

Saf: Smiles bravely… Thanks a lot

Walking down the hallway and thinking of all those cute scenes from ep.1, with kids n daani n parents… then finally breakdown and starts crying L

At some hotel:

Jawad's mom (Mrs. Yazdaani) is with some man explaining him some work… Jawad and Sana enters.

Mrs. Y: Jawad, you are again with her, I told you not to hang around with such people…

J: I guess we can talk about such things at home Mama.

Mrs. Y: Come on, lets go home and we'll talk there.

J: I can't come with you leaving her alone here

Mrs. Y: why? What your relationship with her?

J: You wanna know about my relationship to her right? Well… She is Sana, My wife!

(Mrs. Y is shocked) J continues: only bahu of Yazdaani's family so whenever you talk about her, you should keep in mind that you are talking about Sana Jawad Yazdaani.

They leave…

Saf. Room:

Maid is talking to Saf about her sister Shanti who passed away 2 years ago, that how her children are suffering without their mother and their father doesn't care about them very well as he does job for the whole day and don't even marry another girl and she can't keep the children as her husband doesn't allow her to as she already has 4, Saf is listening to her carefully.

Phone rings, its from Fahad's school reporting that he has fell down and got hurt badly. Saf is panicked and runs off the room.

At School, Principal's office:

Both Daani n Saf are there with Fahad, who had bandaged around his forehead. Prin. Says she doesn't know how it happened as she reached hospital after a while and tells them that teacher Maria was the one who took him to hosp in the mean time.

Saf. Tells that she wants to meet Ms. Maria and Princ. Calls her.

Maria (Sana's sister) is once again introduced with grand entry now J

Maria enters the room: Assalamuliekum, I am Maria your Wasti Uncle's daughter, and You must be Mr. and Mrs. Danial

They both stands up too great her and smiles! (that's it!!???)

Saf's Home: (all r sitting couch)

Mom: Thank God, Maria has helped us in the right time!

Daani: Yes, Maria is very brave

Dad: Yes, teaching is very even profession but Wasti's daughters are very nice, esp. Maria.

Daani: I didn't even know she was a teacher at Fahad's school

Dad: Whatever she did shows how graceful she is, even though there were others too but no one reacted this quickly as she did, it was a common sense situation but thing is the common sense is not common anymore (I guess uncle was there at that time!)

Saf: Yes dad, you are right, Maria is very nice girl

Mom: Saf, remind me to give food to orphans today,

Saf: but mom you do that daily

Mom: (slips off) yeah beta but that's for you! And suddenly stops knowing that she has said more than enuf.

Everyone is little taken aback and sad…

Saf: It's okay mummy, don't hope for something that's impossible, I'll go look after Fahad and goes off… (No guys, they don't know yet that she knows the truth)

Maria's home:

Maria brings coffee for her dad, dad says that he is very worried about Sana, as she is not doing well and always in tension of something. Maria says that she is just little bit worried about her job. He says that now what could be a tension after she has been fired from her job. Maria is shocked thinking he already know the reason but he says that she deserved it as she used to go late every day and take offs from job without any reason so she had to see this day. And tells Maria to tell Sana not to worry about the job much, and tell hers that its been almost evening and Sana has been gone since morning for an interview. Maria asks him not to worry about her, she will take care of it.

Back to Jawad n his mom:

J: What are you doing in my room Mama?

M: Waiting for you, you have started coming very late nowadays and what were you saying about that girl in the hotel?

J: The reality

M: Are you out of your mind? She's my sales girl and you are saying that you've made her your wife? How could you do this?

J: If you don't believe me then read this

M: what is this?

J: Marriage certificate

M: You want me to believe this piece of paper? When I don't accept this relationship then why should I read this? You can't do this

J: I have done it… Mama please, she is a nice girl and is a perfect choice, give her a chance

M: I cant do this, didn't you even think of what people would say? Didn't even think of my reputation and respect? You have gone mad!

J: I've done whatever I wanted and I don't care about anything else and yes, I don't wanna hear any word about her from you, got it?

Saf.'s room: (both are on bed)

Saf is lying facing the other side, Daani is working on laptop… phone rings, its some friend going to Singapore and Daani asks him not to forget to bring the info he asked him to get. Saf turns and ask about the phone call generally…

After a while she ask what he sees in her, Daani says playfully that he sees a witch who always put different kinds of spells on him, they laugh… and she asks him to tell her seriously… he says he sees light, happiness.. Safs says and life?

Daani is sad, says of course and says one more thing… I see my face in your eyes J

Saf says couldn't he be a poet, he says atleast he tries but she doesn't say anything about him, Saf tells that cuz she is not a poet like him, Daani goes but she is a poetry herself which he write and read constantly J they smile and turn on different sides. Saf. Crying softly and Daani seems depressed.

Next Scene:

Kids are playing, Saf. Enters, kids go hug her, they say that didn't go to school cuz they were late and no one make their hair as she was sleeping till late. Saf says sorry and that now they should learn to do stuff by themselves, they ask her if she is going somewhere? She says not sure but who knows she might have to… kids say that they will do their work by themselves but plz don't leave us and go! Saf hugs them and is very sad L

In some Restaurant: Maria and Amir (Farhan Ali Agha) – sorry couldn't find his pic anywhere

Amir says to Maria that Sana has done the right thing and asks her if he wants to do the same will she agree? Maria gets serious and says that her family, their happiness and her father's respect comes first and she will never such thing. She says marriage is a matter of whole family, Amir asks her to calm down, he was just asking and says that there would not be problem in their case as he can come whenever with his bro n bhabi to ask for her hand… they both laugh J

Mrs. Yazdaani's Office:

She is telling Sana that her family will be in great pain if they come to know about her mistake and says that she still has time to repent for her mistake and tell Jawad to undo what has happened. Sana said that he wont do this. Mrs. Y says that she knows her son very well, he will do it, then Sana says if so then it is a matter of her and her son and ask her not to get her in a way. Mrs. Y says that she is already in their way and have mislead Jawaad.

She then inform Sana that she is a misfit for her son and she will never accept any lower class girl as her bahu and warns her to leave from his son's life, Sana gets up and goes out w/o any response. Mrs. Y, thinks that she will go to any point to save her dignity and calls someone.

Saf. Home:

Saf is going somewhere and mom says that she's looking very pretty but seems mad at her as she hasn't wear the Jhumkas that she gave. Saf says sorry and goes to wear them. She comes back wearing them and mom says these are the ones that her mother in law gave it to her and told her to feel the love of all Suhagans whenever she wears it and says that its like keeping their suhag alive in every part of life and bless her "Sada Suhagan Raho". Saf asks her is shy crying? She says these are the tears of happiness, sometimes when is too happy her eyes gets wet, Saf says same thing happens to her and they both hug and cry quietly.

Daani calls doc, he says that her reports are sent in foreign and tells him that Saf is very brave women and tells him about her visit. Daani is shocked to know about it.

On the phone:

J's mom is talking to some employee over the phone regarding Jawad. He says that he has seen the Marriage Certificate and its real, he cant do anything and not only him, no one can do anything about this other than Jawad himself. She says she doesn't know anyone, she needs help from him and he has to do it after all he is her servant and gets paid. The man is angry and says that its true that he gets paid but he is not her servant and he will never do any illegal thing for her or anybody else, and hangs up the phone.

She thinks for a while and smiles evilly.

Saf. Home:

Daani is sitting depressed, Saf, comes in and tells him not to sit so quietly just like an Indian movies' hero. She says how come he doesn't tease her or even praise her and tries to cheer him up. Daani gets frustrated and ask her to stop, she asks what's wrong. He says from where did she get all this courage, how can she bear all this and hide from us. And tell her that he has just talked with doc and knows everything.

Saf says that she has everything that she ever wanted, nice house, great parents, kids and him, and says what more could she ask for and that her life had completed when she met him. He tells her to be with him forever and she says she is with him until her all life n tells him that he has promised to be with her in every step of life and thus she needs him now as they have so much to plan for the future of this house and she cant do it without his support and tells him that she doesn't have much time either. Daani takes her in his arms and they both cries.

Sana's home:

J's mom is at Sana's door. Maria opens it. She asks where Sana is, Maria doesn't recognize her and tells that she is not home but who is she? J's Mom says that Sana used to be in her boutique and Maria asks her to come inside. J's mom looks at her sarcastically and asks if she is Sana's younger sister, Maria says yes, J's mom ask her "so haven't you trap any millionaire's son yet?"

Camera freezes on Maria's stunned face!

Amreen

Edited by amreen1409 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

WOW Thanks Amreen For another great Update!

as for ur question, I think you can write briefly what happened, then writting all dialouges. It will be easier for you too.

agar koi issa scene aagiya jis main aasa ho:

A: main tumharye saath nahian jao gi
B: Nahian!?!
A: Nahian!
B: Nahian!!??!

tu tum kaab taak nahian nahian karti raho gi. so wirte in kind of review forum, agar koi very imp dialogue hai tu you can "qoute" it.

anam2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! MASHALLAH!! thanks for the great update Amreen Jee!!

..we really needed some updaters!!😊

-anam
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

WOW Thanks Amreen For another great Update!

as for ur question, I think you can write briefly what happened, then writting all dialouges. It will be easier for you too.

agar koi issa scene aagiya jis main aasa ho:

A: main tumharye saath nahian jao gi
B: Nahian!?!
B: Nahian!!??!

tu tum kaab taak nahian nahian karti raho gi. so wirte in kind of review forum, agar koi very imp dialogue hai tu you can "qoute" it.

😆😆😆 Thats true... I will do that from next time.. Thanks Saba!

And thank you guys, I am glad you liked it 😊

Amreen
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey!

this show is really good. I like it. I don't watch Pakistan's serials anymore........but i use to before. Anyway, I'm enjoying it. Thanks for the update and you are doing a great job👏.

Keep it up.

Princess😊

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanx for the fab. updates n i think this drama is really worth watchin but i cant coz its not started yet here so i ve to depend on ur updates n i think u r doing a fab. job.

keep it up