Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

is show main sab selective he hota hain, i'd rather have her get taunted for something she actually did instead of not getting stabbed at smiley36

@bold this I agree with 😃
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Woh toh alag matter hai but fir se karamjali Charu ke mamle mein kyun bolna hai use???? Woh kaam kare na kare uski marzi, Abhira kyun par rahi wapas is pachre meinsmiley7

So that charu also flips to pro ruhismiley36 & kajal can curse her again. Bacche ke liye bahut accha hota hainsmiley20

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Those who were missing old abhira, here she comessmiley16

In the most horrible way which nobody was craving for!!!!!! smiley19

HOLY SHIT LIAM PAYNE IS DEAD????

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

My only hope is that Armaan at some point blasts his family, mainly the ladies for what they are putting Abhira through. Maybe when and if she gets hospitalised. I deserve Armaan giving them a good verbal beating for putting up with this show so far.

Jis route se show jaa raha hain, he will do that soon but instead of his family abhira will be on the receiving endsmiley36

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 9 hours ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

u might have missed the BTS where Charu n kiara taking stand for Abhira against 3 3 evil witches calling Abhira a Chor for eating ghar ka Kheer. Now the mute chorus gang had to take a stand for Abhira for her , no am happy she is finally doing something right. Waise bhi chup rehne se isko kheer thodi na milegi danth hi milegi. Am waiting for the day she takes stand for herself too like she used to do before.

Oh I missed that BTS. Just read IF article about Abhira taking stand.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeh til til ke beizzati hone ke bajaye, everyone needs to be against them before the reveal. But I am 100% sure Armaan will ask why she didnt tell him the news before & will get it out of Abhira that the baby can endanger his life.

It is likely that when the pregnancy gets revealed & the reason behind hiding it comes out, I want that Vidya tells that she should continue the pregnancy as it is ghar ka chirag (or if Ru ka MC uske pehle ho jaata hai, then it will be the only chirag for now)

If Bhavna does show the above, I really want just one thing. Armaan should take that chance & blast each and every one of the family members & remind them what she has done and leave. He needs to tell Kaveri that while he loves & respects her, he cannot stay in a house that is hell bent on killing his wife for a waris.

Bhavna behen, Diwali aa rahi hai. You have yet to show achchai ki jeet over burai that is leftover from Dussshera. Please give me this atleast

So that charu also flips to pro ruhismiley36 & kajal can curse her again. Bacche ke liye bahut accha hota hainsmiley20

Kya curse??? Waise bhi beta hua toh cliff-off hoga ya amreeka chala jaegasmiley36 Beti hui toh poora jiwan ddp se bhara hoga.... In both the cases the child's fate is cursedsmiley36
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

In the most horrible way which nobody was craving for!!!!!! smiley19

Toh while requesting to bring old abhira back, terms & conditions bhi mention karna chahiye tha na, ab ismein makers ki kya galti??

Waise i like abhira, take all abuse/curse/mental torture from in laws but bahar walon ko full on lecture dosmiley32

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 8 hours ago

Didi ko mana kar payegi kya abhira?? And family walon ko toh woh kabhi mana nahi kartismiley39

That's why I'm hoping that this baby matter would be her breaking point. Her baby is not Kaveri's 2 rs toffee ki koyi bhi aake maang le. If Abhira does not stop Ruhaya and Poddar jokers, then I would say she's getting what she has asked for.