Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

he was right because Abhira didn’t need to apologise as it was no fault of hers..but if she apologised ..then yes..maybe manu meenu would have calmed down a bit. But either way..It shows that both abhira and Armaan are treated like outsiders and used as punching bags by that family..and they really will be better off without that family.and I really think it’s going to come to that. I don’t think any character or baby is going to die..rather dadisa will show favouritism towards abhira and armaans baby as it will be her eldest son’s …eldest son’s ..first child..and this will really upset vidya and Ruhi..especially if dadisa makes armaans baby her heir ..like Raj dixits spoilers..and obviously phufasa will be poisoning vidya and other Podaars mind that abhimaan are going to take all the family wealth for themselves. 🙄. I think vidya is going to ask Armaan to leave with his wife and unborn baby. So his brother rohit and his baby get their rights…according to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

no no Abhira need not have apologised ..Armaan should have …he should have handled things better ..rest I agree that Armaan is going to be asked to leave by Vidya someday or the other …she already did it once …she’ll do it again !

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Ruhi better stfu about genes and maa ki jaisi ladki taunts cause Akshu was at her worst was just naive and stupid but if someone started revealing the colorful history of her maternal lineage and genes including her own kaarnaame, then she cannot take it.

I know it will never happen, but I really wish someone will reveal the truth of her lineage. Great-grandmother was an adulteress and fraud, grandmother was a cheater, mother nearly killed people, was a fraud and no. 1 liar. Grandfather was a cheater too and produced her father through an illicit affair. And Ruhi is lusty ke stories toh sab ko pata hai. And this woman has the audacity to open her mouth about anyone's lineage. smiley11

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Thread end ho gayi😮😮

Aisa kya ho gaya????

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

no no Abhira need not have apologised ..Armaan should have …he should have handled things better ..rest I agree that Armaan is going to be asked to leave by Vidya someday or the other …she already did it once …she’ll do it again !

you know I feel for manoj..but he didn’t stand up to sanjay or his mother for years and now he’s taking it out on this young girl who’s working for his family firm.. and all the perks are coming for poddars firm..it’s not like abhira is taking credit for herself.. .. but I hope manoj and manisha realise their mistake and get back on Abhimaans side. They were the only abhimaan supporters and now dkp even took them away 🙄
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Thread end ho gayi😮😮

Aisa kya ho gaya????

New bts.....dadisa critical, all blame abhira, armaan standing up for her, abhira praying in temple, she deciding not to reveal about pregnancy to armaan for now and dadisa recovers

Edited by AnashqU - a day ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi is a perfect example of 100 chuhe khake billi haj ko chalismiley39

uske peth mein billi hi ab🤣🤣 last season mein woh chuhi thi 🤣🤣
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know I feel for manoj..but he didn’t stand up to sanjay or his mother for years and now he’s taking it out on this young girl who’s working for his family firm.. and all the perks are coming for poddars firm..it’s not like abhira is taking credit for herself.. .. but I hope manoj and manisha realise their mistake and get back on Abhimaans side. They were the only abhimaan supporters and now dkp even took them away 🙄

it is not about perks or profits honestly ..he is feeling robbed of something that was almost his ..and he is right in feeling that way .:.Kaveri is entirely to blame for the situation .:but no one calls out the boss ..they only take it out on the colleague who gets what they lost .:.I think it is normal for Manoj and Manisha to react the way they are .:I am not saying they are right but just that it is not surprising .::I don’t know about the hospital scene .:talking only about what was shown yesterday and today .:it is very sad that Abhira is bearing the brunt of it .:but this is where Armaan could have handled the situation better .::he is to blame the most after Kaveri !