Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Lag toh wohi raha hai. Matlab gharwale chodo, KV ne toh bechare apne top lawyer ko bhi cabin nahi diya hai, instead gave one to new junior lawyer - yeh bada kaand loading hai.

Finally Armaan will be able to fulfill atleast 1 promise he made during shaadi - that he will get to see his wife become a bigger lawyer than him - ya phir they will make him back out this one as well kya smiley44

To cabin or not to cabin ..that’s going to decide who is the bigger or the better lawyer now 😮
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Then how is he winning so many more cases than Rohit & why is Kaveri then going to give him the firm - yaar ye bahut confusion chal raha haismiley44

@bold : iska koi update aaya kya?? How can kaveri give firm to armaan when he doesn't even have a cabinsmiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : iska koi update aaya kya?? How can kaveri give firm to armaan when he doesn't even have a cabinsmiley37

cabin chodo …case bhi nahi hai …RD says there is going to be a shocking twist soon ..maybe Abhira Sharma will be made the head of the Poddar Firm ..Sanjay bomb ki tarah phutega tab toh …smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/N3GnjKPvHfA?si=ZpC_d_B4As0y2zi1

As per Sam's byte, Ruhi says that Abhira is unable to conceive because of her mother's karma. YIKES. smiley22

I am just wondering how is Ruhi going to react when she finds out the truth, coz that will happen, especially if they're giving her such dialogues

Apsvenky thumbnail

I didn't get it - what is the end game then - that Abhira & Armaan seperate?

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm very disappointed in KP for not having a water jug for MG and his insults.. She has the perfect ammunition in her hands now to give it back to the fossil man for all that he told her about bad parenting lol.. perfect example of pot calling the kettle black!! missed opportunity.. or maybe not.. And KP is playing the long game!

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

cabin chodo …case bhi nahi hai …RD says there is going to be a shocking twist soon ..maybe Abhira Sharma will be made the head of the Poddar Firm ..Sanjay bomb ki tarah phutega tab toh …smiley37

I hope KP is not dumb enough to lay out her cards that openly..

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi does not want Armaan ka utraan for her pati smiley27

Rohit ko Armaan ka cabin nahi chahiye to Armaan woh cabin de de Manoj ko, itna chid kyu raha hai.

Ohgod! thumbnail

I didn't get it - what is the end game then - that Abhira & Armaan seperate?

I mean I would consider KP worth her penny only if she actually is playing the long game with an agenda (of getting rid of Abhira and get Armaan back in control).. I don't think all of this was mere theatrics..

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan’s weak spot is his mother allegedly being mercenary and characterless ..Abhira’s weak spot is her alleged infertility ..Sanjay’s weak spot is his desire for control of the law firm …so long as she can make use of their weak spots to control them, she will back them to the hilt ..when she realizes they are overstepping their bounds like in the case of Sanjay Bansal, she will cut off their wings …that’s Kaveri Poddar..manipulator extraordinaire !

That she is. And she has been justified in the show with the dialogues that she is the Mukhiya of the house, so her choices will always be for the betterment of the family, even if they are not likeable by everyonesmiley36

But you have to give it to her - of all the characters, Kaveri's is the only character that has depth, intelligence, foresight & manipulation. She may sound regressive at times, but her end goal has always been constant - she will be the sole head to the family & firm, and all her actions will be towards maintaining that.

Which may be why despite her vileness, we still want to see what she does next, coz the character is surprisingly written well & enacted spectacularly by Anita ji